​🏆​Top 5 Threads of All Time - 12ozProphet Best Of...

misteraven

So, as we enter the holiday season, I though it was a good time to look back on things.

I'm also wondering what everyone's favorite threads are?

Plus don't think we have a thread like this, so lets give it a go and see what we can dig up.

Format:

- Ranked from most favorite to favorite.

- Please include links to make it easier for people to check out.

- Maybe mention what you like so much about it.

----------------

Hard to narrow it down, but personal favorites would probably be...

1. Weigh In: Has the social media revolution devolved conversation? 

https://forum.12ozprophet.com/topic/86519-weigh-in-has-the-social-media-revolution-devolved-conversation/

I enjoy the weigh in threads but this one helped me really wrap my head around what I've been seeing and considering. Plus it was original. Though I really also enjoy the internet privacy thread quite a bit as well.

2. 12ozProphet History 

https://forum.12ozprophet.com/topic/86523-12ozprophet-history/

Though I've been ignoring this thread, the times I go in and post have been pretty cathartic. Cool to stroll down memory lane and would love to really build this out and do it justice.

3. for $140 will the KAWS Chomper kill my enemies?? cause if not.... Redux 2015

https://forum.12ozprophet.com/topic/83589-for-140-will-the-kaws-chomper-kill-my-enemies-cause-if-not-redux-2015

The original version of this had me falling out of my chair. The redux wasn't as good, but still spit out coffee out my nose a time or two looking at it.

4. Russian Mailorder Brides

no url

No idea what happened to this thread, but this was the gold standard for the early forum. Recall me and @seekingand a bunch of the mods actually looking into visas and shit in the old 12oz warehouse days thinking we could start importing hot women from Eastern Europe. If I could find this thread, it would be my number one for sure. Lots of LOLs

5. Drawball (original thread)

no url

Also have no idea where the original thread went, but the original drawball thread was freakin epic.

Bonus:

The first few 12oz wet t-shirt contest threads. 

no url

Also lost in history are all the wet t-shirt contest thread. Cat face and some of the OG girls on here held it down and lots of OG's with cooperative girlfriends also made those threads countless hours of fun.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Days in pies.

Adamsblock for the IRL crossover.

12oz history

how can I keep up with dank memes.

Orry I'm in ur I can has cheezburger thread the precursors for the dank memes thread.

the one where the tranny fooled  oontz (me and shai in particular )into believing she was an exchange student from Kenya or something before being unmasked.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

Days in pies.

Adamsblock for the IRL crossover.

12oz history

how can I keep up with dank memes.

Orry I'm in ur I can has cheezburger thread the precursors for the dank memes thread.

the one where the tranny fooled  oontz (me and shai in particular )into believing she was an exchange student from Kenya or something before being unmasked.

Probably mentioned this a 100 times, bu tI called 'her' and spoke to her over skype. She was an idiot.

Nobody has mentioned @Keepitrailtravel log?!

Burners and Style for me.

and the NEW sketch thread:

• Like 2