I think Kevin Hart might be paralyzed...

KILZ FILLZ

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-kevin-hart/actor-kevin-hart-injured-in-los-angeles-car-accident-idUSKCN1VM1PR

I just keep seeing "severe back injury" in headlines and that's where my mind goes. I hope he pulls through, really like his comedy. 

Dude been hanging w The Rock too much and thought he was 2 Fast 2 Furious. 

Here's an article on the car:

https://www.thedrive.com/news/28919/did-you-know-kevin-hart-drives-a-1970-plymouth-barracuda-restomod-with-a-hellcat-v-8

1970 cuda with a Hellcat

https___api.thedrive.com_wp-content_uploads_2019_07_66471200_3054852361222212_5408496863806488576_o.jpeg

message-editor_1562790576381-66212187_3054826611224787_4850133733593841664_o.jpg

https___api.thedrive.com_wp-content_uploads_2019_09_Kevin-Hart-1970-Hellcat-Plymouth-Barracuda-Crash-Aug-2019.jpeg

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Why would you not put a full cage in something like that? Probably just had Era correct seats and belts too. 

You're absolutely right. My first thought when I read he dropped that engine in there was he's got a death wish. Even IN the Hellcat it's dangerous as hell. Your life is basically held on by your foot's restraint on the gas pedal.

6 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Why would you not put a full cage in something like that? Probably just had Era correct seats and belts too. 

I just can't picture him driving even a mile over the speed limit, even in that, probably figured he didn't really need it.

Not a diss, but dude was pretty straight laced.

Edited by Mercer
  • Truth 1

A Supercharged 6.2L HEMI® SRT Hellcat V8 engine churns out a monstrous Best-in-Class 707 horsepower( Disclosure7) and uncorks 650 lb-ft of torque—making the 2019 Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat the most powerful five-seat production car ever

Lets just drop this in a 50 year old car..what could go wrong

supposedly dude left the scene of the accident. According to a few of the gossip sites he was the first to get out of the car, got picked up by his private security in an SUV and taken home before being taken to the hospital. Not saying that's fact, but if that's the case, dude is a real piece of shit for leaving everyone else on the scene and just taking off like that.

• Truth 1

47 minutes ago, misteraven said:

supposedly dude left the scene of the accident. According to a few of the gossip sites he was the first to get out of the car, got picked up by his private security in an SUV and taken home before being taken to the hospital. Not saying that's fact, but if that's the case, dude is a real piece of shit for leaving everyone else on the scene and just taking off like that.

I have my doubts this guy would do something like that, I think his wife and his driver were trapped inside, and had to be cut out eventually which kind of makes sense considering  it looks like a convertible. I've heard from people that have worked with him that he's a good dude. Assuming it's more likely he lost his phone during the rollover, and he went home himself to get help.

Edited by Mercer

I hope he’s okay, eventually, but a break would be nice.

I can do without his 5 movies where he plays the same over the top character, and 7 comedy specials where all he does is scream the same tired jokes over and over and over every year.

#OldManYellsAtCloud

#OldManWhoDidn’tGrowUpWithShittyComedians

Edited by Drue_Down
  • Like 1
  • Truth 2