How can I wank up in here with these deep memes?

Deine Mudder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Caleb is bangin Dayzie, Caleb banged Hannah (Hannah's fiancée gets on the Oontz), but only once during a spur of the moment coworker happy hour meet up on a midweek day.  Little awkward at first but everything is cool nobody knows but Walter and Shiloh but they keep that under wraps as they really dont care.  Susan suspects Caleb and Dayzie are bangin but really not sure.  Lewis pretty much is comes in does his job, helps out coworkers from time to time but no one knows what he's like outside of work other than a known farter.   

Brice is trying to move up in the company and the execs think he good fit for a new project lead.  Brice used toke but he just isn't sure if he wants to risk it since he wants to move up in the company (some of the execs toke, so it's cool but Brice doesn't know).   Brice just cooks tuna in the microwave to mess with the office as a longterm joke that only his close friends know about. 

Wallace is cool, he always has a story to tell rather its recent or during his 20s or 30s.  He's just there because he wants to get out of the house and he knows what he's doing, he just does it the old school way. 

So I would chose Brice, because he's gonna move up in the company his position is going to be open and I take my chances and share the office with the new higher.  

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, ndv said:

I think Caleb is bangin Dayzie, Caleb banged Hannah (Hannah's fiancée gets on the Oontz), but only once during a spur of the moment coworker happy hour meet up on a midweek day.  Little awkward at first but everything is cool nobody knows but Walter and Shiloh but they keep that under wraps as they really dont care.  Susan suspects Caleb and Dayzie are bangin but really not sure.  Lewis pretty much is comes in does his job, helps out coworkers from time to time but no one knows what he's like outside of work other than a known farter.   

Brice is trying to move up in the company and the execs think he good fit for a new project lead.  Brice used toke but he just isn't sure if he wants to risk it since he wants to move up in the company (some of the execs toke, so it's cool but Brice doesn't know).   Brice just cooks tuna in the microwave to mess with the office as a longterm joke that only his close friends know about. 

Wallace is cool, he always has a story to tell rather its recent or during his 20s or 30s.  He's just there because he wants to get out of the house and he knows what he's doing, he just does it the old school way. 

So I would chose Brice, because he's gonna move up in the company his position is going to be open and I take my chances and share the office with the new higher.  

image.png.e27e0dde995d6dba2731dc14d068f57b.png

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

Hannah. I'm tryna get a footjob under the desk styles. Even though she's newly engaged she totally has that 'anal and foot jobs aren't cheating' energy. Susan feels the same way but she wears those little 1 inch heels and has flat as fuck feet; terrible for footies. Dayzie doesn't cut her toe nails.

• LOL! 1