Virgin VS Chad meme format

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, Fist 666 said:

I don't know what's going on.

Yeah man... Just flashed back to that feeling in school when teacher says, “quiz” and everyone else is all ready, grabbing pens, notes and a book all excited and you’re just smiling playing along like, “o fuck, I have idea what’s going on here”. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

It's supposed to be ironic. 

Ex. The virgin never side busts or goes over the numbers

Vs

chad who paints wherever he wants and doesn't Care if he clips someone's piece.

Like making Douchey behavior seem alpha male (chad) and how it should be seem beta (virgin). At least that's what I've gathered from the few times I've encountered this format on IG.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

It's kind of a newer bullshit trend going around the internet, mostly in the bodybuilding.com forums and reddit.
"Timothy vs Chad" or something like that, all in the same context as alpha, beta, numales, cucks, soyboys.
Kind of primitive in terms of meme content but I guess some people find humor in it; seeing dudes make the 'soyboy smile' does make me laugh though.
The oontz seems to have more depth.. but there is a stickied thread about a rubber homer dungeon so I guess anything is fair game.

1501375708700.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

I thought more oontzers would've transitioned to reddit? These are commonly used by incels and also used to mock incels. 

I'll boot up the MacBook to draw up a graffiti one 

AnlHcX2.png

@misteraven Yo, Laptop is saying my acct is locked but can still post from phone? 

Im not sure how to pull people from reddit. There's no writers community on there that I've found. Graffiti section is a bunch of civilians posting nychos and lush walls they saw on vacation. IG is the way to go

• Truth 1

55 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

@misteraven Yo, Laptop is saying my acct is locked but can still post from phone? 

Im not sure how to pull people from reddit. There's no writers community on there that I've found. Graffiti section is a bunch of civilians posting nychos and lush walls they saw on vacation. IG is the way to go

2008 macbook is being gay and not letting me edit img. forget apple ID to download paint app. sorry kids-

17 hours ago, misteraven said:

LOL! Nope, still lost. 

Speaking of Reddit, how do we start spreading the word over there without triggering the ban hammer?

I will go out on a limb and post a “cool website I found” in the graffiti subreddit- which is a horrible subreddit btw

Im an older meme kinda guy.

35dh2k.jpg

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 3

• 1 year later...

I have had two wolfs that i found when they were about 1 years old by my estimation. I have had them in the house for awhile now and they are about sixty percent domesticated at this point and are not yet fully grown. The other day, some jehovah's witnesses had come in the front door cause i never lock it and they got jumped on and would've got consumed like a muthafucka but i came in with the taser and took care of business. But in thirty seconds, they had stripped half the clothes off both them virgin faggot muthafuckas. I won't lie, it is an uphill battle, but you have to let them know that you are the alpha male and that you won't take shyt from them. This isn't hard for me because i am the alpha and box and could've gone pro, with knockout power in both hands. 

They in general know that I am the leader but the other day, i was on xbox and one of them was howling and i told him to shut the fukk up and he came from behind and bit down on my shoulder. That is the sort of thing you just have to have patience for when training them, but when i walk mine, dogs won't even look them or me in the eye, serious. And one time, when i had them up at my grandma's house, a mastiff ran up and the smaller wolf, Tae-Bo, fucked his ass up and that was a full-grown bigass dog and i had to beat his ass with a leather cowboy boot to get him to stop. But that's the kind of aggression you want them to have so they will protect you and your family. So all in all, i would say that if you are looking for something exotic that will take a bit more work, but will pay off in dividends, look into getting a wolf or two, but you just have to let them know what the pecking order is or you might get fucked up lol. Discuss.

23 hours ago, Boris The Butcher said:

look into getting a wolf or two

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life. “A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy. “It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.”

He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win?”

The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”