Guest Resurrection

^^ He's right!

Tango: Big Daddies are a piece of cake once you get the crossbow. Just wait till they go wake up the little sisters from the hole, then as they are doing it, set up a couple of trap bolts in their path, then switch to the incendiary bolts and keep your distance, dodging their attacks and they'll go down in about 6 or 7 hits, especially if you use one of the weapons upgrade machines to increase the xbow damage. Works even better if you use the camera to research the Big Daddies because then you'll get the damage bonuses. And make sure you got a lot of health kits and keep your finger on the health kit button.

Aren't you a leedle old..... for veedeo games??

I will never be too old for playing video games. Well, maybe once I'm shitting in my pants at a nursing home I'll be too old, but even then....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^ He's right!

Tango: Big Daddies are a piece of cake once you get the crossbow. Just wait till they go wake up the little sisters from the hole, then as they are doing it, set up a couple of trap bolts in their path, then switch to the incendiary bolts and keep your distance, dodging their attacks and they'll go down in about 6 or 7 hits, especially if you use one of the weapons upgrade machines to increase the xbow damage. Works even better if you use the camera to research the Big Daddies because then you'll get the damage bonuses. And make sure you got a lot of health kits and keep your finger on the health kit button.

I will never be too old for playing video games. Well, maybe once I'm shitting in my pants at a nursing home I'll be too old, but even then....

Man, then you can just get in longer stints. Think about it.

I just felt like dropping that quote in there to keep the thread near the top. Damn.

oh god why do i have a huge amazing TV and no bioshock?!?!?!??!

Good question. You shouldn't even be wasting time making posts if you don't have the game, instead you should be running to the store and buying it. If the store is closed then you must camp out in front until it opens and then run back home and play it till your thumbs get raw.

hahah read this on afterdawn

So picture this.

Just after dawn, the sun is rising, and its still a bit foggy outside. There is still dew on the grass, and suddenly you see feet trampling the grass. Lots and lots of feet. The camera zooms out, and you see swat members surrounding a house in the middle of a small neighborhood. 30-40 swat members doing their hand signs to each other to carefully sneak to the front. Up comes the member with the battering ram, and *BAM* People inside are jumping up. The teenager in the living room who has been playing Zelda twilight princess all night begins to freak and eject the disk quickly. *BAM* The door busts open and swat members start to pile through the door. One member quickly looks at the teen and yells "He's got a backup!!!!!" Suddenly, about 10 swat members open up fire with their assault machine guns, pumping round after round into the teen. Finally, after about 200 rounds are filed, and its obvious the teen is dead, the assault team signals for others to secure the rest of the house, abusing the other members of the family. Slamming them to the ground and breaking their arms as the cuffs are slapped on. Later that day, the family receive a one way ticket to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.