Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thats because halo 3 has alot of shit going on at once. You have to keep the framerate smooth. Gears doesnt have jeeps flipping with bodies and guns spilling out while there 10 other people lobbing grenades and and shooting each other in the face in a giant wide open map.

Gears keeps the maps small and there barely any free moving objects that react to explosions and stuff.

NO, the grfx didnt look good on the halo3 beta cuz its THE BETA. and two Halo3 is only gonna have trouble with HALO2, GOW has a problem keepin up with HALO2 I personally dont play either H2 or GOW but I know whats what, and HALO3 will be the most played videogame ever!!

PS.. the COD4 beta is the shit, Im the 1337 sauce on that.

PSS.. Fermentor, COD2 1v1's on split screen suck!! I'm talkin about 1v1's on multiplayer in VOSSENACK a map with only a hill and a bunker and very very small...

I just beat Bioshock (on medium), one of the best singe-player games I've ever played, and I've been on video games since the Apple IIc. I even saved all the little sisters. The only thing that pissed me off was that the ending was a pretty big wtf let down. But seriously, awesome game. I love how the hacking minigames are basically the old computer game "Pipe Dreams", if anyone remembers that.

i just beat rainbow six vegas and then ghost recon advanced warfighter 2 on the 360.

rainbow six vegas was a great game with a lame ending.

g.r.a.w. 2 was a great game with not a half-ass ending, but better than rainbow six.

i look forward to tom clancy's endwar. i think i'll work on beating splinter cell double agent. yeah i'm a clancy/tactical shooter junkie.

Sounds gay.

I just bought a replacement GH control, a shiny new blue flying V.

I don't like the strap holders, and the buttons don't seem as smooth and responsive as the standard ones. I equate it to playing a guitar with a higher action than normal. Having a functioning whammy bar again is nice though. Lets see how long this one lasts, plus now i can battle mates who are too ghey and cheap to buy the game themselves.

NO, the grfx didnt look good on the halo3 beta cuz its THE BETA. and two Halo3 is only gonna have trouble with HALO2, GOW has a problem keepin up with HALO2 I personally dont play either H2 or GOW but I know whats what, and HALO3 will be the most played videogame ever!!

PS.. the COD4 beta is the shit, Im the 1337 sauce on that.

PSS.. Fermentor, COD2 1v1's on split screen suck!! I'm talkin about 1v1's on multiplayer in VOSSENACK a map with only a hill and a bunker and very very small...

I've been playing the shit out of that for the past week.. I'm hoping they up the level cap soon, I'm sick on seeing an 11 next to my name.