Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
People who say they play Madden, Halo, or maybe even COD/MW don't tend to play anything else but those.

They aren't gamers.

I know people who will have an XBOX 360 and just buy Madden every year. And play that every day. Maybe they'll get NBA Live/2K & NCAA Football and that's about it. I will never understand it.

Have also known people who buy a 360 and just get Halo 3 and play that online all the time and nothing else.

People who say they play Madden, Halo, or maybe even COD/MW don't tend to play anything else but those.

They aren't gamers.

Lol, the MAJORITY of call of duty players play only call of duty. It's the single most popular console game in the world. This leads developers to cater to the player that doesn't know squat about games. Thus leaving the game broken and easy to exploit.

I play tons of games, over many different platforms. Just because I prefer halo to cod, doesn't mean I'm not a gamer. I'm actually a hardcore nerd about gaming haha

LIMBO-----ON XBOX IS A DOPE GAME-------LOOK IT UP ON THE DASHBOARD---GAME COSTS 1200 MICROSOFT POINTS---------

Word, i've been trying to justify the price (i pirate all my games, but can't pirate XBLA games) myself. I absolutely loved Braid, and it seems to be in a similar vein.

Speaking of XBLA titles, 'Splosion Man is a pretty fun single, and co-op platformer y'all should check out.

And word to Earthworm Jim.

Word, i've been trying to justify the price (i pirate all my games, but can't pirate XBLA games) myself. I absolutely loved Braid, and it seems to be in a similar vein.

Speaking of XBLA titles, 'Splosion Man is a pretty fun single, and co-op platformer y'all should check out.

And word to Earthworm Jim.

Will XBOX Live ban you if you use a pirated game? I know they'll do that for modded systems... was just wondering about games.