Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
People do that shit in HQ a lot. I had to get mad briefly about my teammates not going after the damn HQ, but then they came back at me because of my absurdly low K/D ratio (due to getting gunned down when on the shit, but with nobody watching my back). Nigga, I'm trying to WIN.

SWHY I DONT PLAY THAT SHIT, I WAS ON THAT SHIT THE OTHER DAY LIKE "FUCK IT" CUZ I GOT BORED OF DEATHMATCH AND THE SHIT WAS JUST DEATHMATCH WITH NO KILL LIMIT, IM GOIN FOR THE HQ AND NIGGAS ON MY TEAM IS LIKE "DONT CAP DEWD DONT CAP, FUCK DEWD! WE SAID DONT CAP DEWD!"

FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME? FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? NIGGA IM PLAYIN THE GAME, RUNNIN AROUND GETTIN CHEAP KILLS TO BOOST YOUR RATIO IS MAD FUCKIN LAME NIGGAS NEED SOME PUSSY IN THEY LIFE, MAD CONCERNED WITH SOME BULLSHIT. STEP YOUR FUCKIN GAME UP IF YOU CANT HACK IT IN DEATHMATCH.

ya a lot of kids dont understand the concept of some of that shit, in headquarters if i dont see anyone else doing it ill go for the capture points, but i only end up trying to capture shit like half the time, the other half i try and cover dudes trying to capture. i always find it funny that if someones got a helicopter or some shit i always get mowed down the most cause we're probably getting smoked and im the only one charging down the map trying to get to the damn spot while dudes are creeping and trying to snipe from the other side of the shit.

haha, incase you dudes havent seen this, check this lucky shot from hell.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1924919

Well, viewpoints are shown on the map. So if there isn't a viewpoint symbol on the map, it isn't a viewpoint. Every place i thought was a viewpoint ended up being on the map and allowed me to sync to update the map at the top.

And i thought that gay comment about Da Vinci was quite peculiar myself. Most other entries say something 'opinionated' about the subject toward the end (of the entry), too. I'm wondering if it all has an actual point in the game.

i know about the viewpoint thing because i played AC1 but i now realize that not all are so straightforward.

the high one in Florence, i had to scale the building next to it, and even then, it was tricky finding that climbable spot. al-tair had an easier time climbing his buildings.

I see. Well i kinda like that. Ezio shouldn't be pro at climbing, parkour, or killing people (ok, maybe parkour, it shows that him and his brother do it for fun in the beginning). You should start off shitty and get better as you take on your father's role.

wtf is that second mission in mw2 "NO RUSSIAN"... i didnt get it .

Terrorist mission. Basically you play an undercover American CIA agent, who was also the same guy you played in the Afghanistan mission at the beginning. General liked your fighting so much that he recommends you to the CIA. "No Russian" is the guy telling everyone to not speak in any Russian to frame the attack as an American terrorist attack against the Moscow airport.

Pff, i know SpyD's a fan of the fighters.

I personally hate them. They take zero skill to play; they're no fun. The last time i went near one was when i saw my friend (first time playing the game), beat my brother (more experienced) with his toes.

you're nuts. fighting games are some of the deepest games out there. There's a reason that millions of people are still playing street fighter II. If anything, they take TOO much skill to become good at, which is what turns people off from them. And once you really understand the games mechanics, you really start to have fun because it becomes a huge mind game when you know exactly what your opponent can do in a given situation, and you have to decide what you're going to do to counter it in that split second. The same thing can be said about Madden I suppose, and I cant stand the shit. But I still recognize the level of skill needed to be good.

smash bros is gay.

street fighter 2 is the greatest game ever made, in any genre. I'm one of those people that never stopped playing it, when I was in tokyo last year I was surprised to find the game still has a big following there at an arcade level.

tekken divides opinions as unlike street fighter series it's very heavily based on combo setups which are difficult and time consuming to learn, but I've always liked the series. there's a arcade in london I'd sometimes go to with friends after we'd been drinking as it's open til 2, playing the chinatown fresh-off-the-boat immigrant waiters whilst drunk never got old.

• Like 1