what are you watching RIGHT NOW?

CardboardCondo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The Loud House is my daughter’s favorite cartoon, and there’s a new movie on Paramount+. So after dinner we’re gonna sit down and watch it as a family. She’s so excited. 

IMG_8009.webp

Edited by DETO
  • Like 1

On 6/19/2024 at 3:43 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

I finished watching the HBO series Girls for the first time. It was really good and I liked it a lot. Will for sure rewatch in a few years. The first two or three seasons are very strong. Then the last three or so kinda fizzle. Still suggest checking it out though. 👍 

I didn't necessarily watch this show per se. 

But i did fastforward through each episode looking for all the nudity. 

So i technically watched it. 

The chubby girl has a nice body. 

• LOL! 2

16 hours ago, CALIgula said:

I didn't necessarily watch this show per se. 

But i did fastforward through each episode looking for all the nudity. 

So i technically watched it. 

The chubby girl has a nice body. 

5 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Well you def see her naked a lot in that show lol @CALIgulaim partial to the one with the bushy eyebrows 

Black Sails on Netflix is your next "Bushy eyebrows" watch.

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.d8c53b8b6b2ce8ee7bffd7fcb75a05f7.pngquite enjoying this except it seems like we're a small step away from the guy trying to fuck the octopus.

Now I appreciate a cephalopod (particularly the majestic Sepia Apama or the giant australian cuttlefish) but goddamn it's an octopus dude relax

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 6/19/2024 at 6:43 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

I finished watching the HBO series Girls for the first time. It was really good and I liked it a lot. Will for sure rewatch in a few years. The first two or three seasons are very strong. Then the last three or so kinda fizzle. Still suggest checking it out though. 👍 

Is that the one with the annoying nepotism feminist 🤣🤔 

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Just re-watched that octopus documentary lol. Definitely borderline he coulda banged that thing for sure. I forgot how weirdly intimate it was. Crazy dive too, that water is cold as a mf. 

banged the octopus…..tha fuk?!

On 6/27/2024 at 12:33 PM, SMdoubleXL said:

IMG_0776.thumb.jpeg.7d17b39117fa40f164f802f10ee85327.jpeg

This was so good and fucked up. Tell me you believe the homie was really puttin that thang down and they had good enough communication to get it poppin?! Or do you side with all the naysayers and haters lolol??

@LUGRkeep up fam I was tapping into @Schnitzelpost about the teacher octopus documentary 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

This was so good and fucked up. Tell me you believe the homie was really puttin that thang down and they had good enough communication to get it poppin?! Or do you side with all the naysayers and haters lolol??

@LUGRkeep up fam I was tapping into @Schnitzelpost about the teacher octopus documentary 

I def can’t keep up with y’alls freaks and kinks.

1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I really don’t fucking know.  

but I kinda lean more with the haters and naysayers 

I tried to watch that octopus one. Twice.  Could not hold my attention. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1