12oz's current state makes me fap/complain

casekslays

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: 12oz's current state makes me sad/pissed

just logged in for the first time in idk how long. been lurking here and there.

in my opinion... the nonsense/orly thread ruined this website.

before those two threads came about..12oz was full of original content that couldnt be found anywhere else.

once those threads came about...this site turned into a bunch of recycled content from other troll forums. Nothing original so no reason to ever sign in.

its sad to see that the nonsense thread is the only thread thats truly active still.

i doubt this site will ever make its way back. like some of you said...different generation of internet people are around now.

whenever i used to be bored or jobless i would know thatid be entertained on here.

o well.

every once in a while doing something non internet related I'll be reminded of some hilarious bit of nonsense that went on here back pre 2005

it's odd that with the advent of the smart phone and mobile post anywhere type shit this site still died. crazy to think all of that original content and entertaining shit happened without it and people relaying stories or experiences after the fact

This thread is a perfect example of why 12oz is dead, and I for one, as a long time member am glad at the rate its reached.

The ''current'' state, compared to even a year ago is laughable.

This site fucking sucks, and 90% of those left are fucking nobodies who post

shit thats worthless.

I tried to stay around here as long as I could stomach, but every time I get on here it gets harder to come back. Obviously no fucks are given, just giving my two cents on what once was a great way to waste time, has now become a waste of time.

Re: 12oz's current state makes me sad/pissed but I can't seem to stop posting/crying

Can someone tell me how to participate in Instagram or Flickr? Aren't they just places to post pics and no talking?

How fucking boring is that??

Youngins today, just bore the shit out of me. They wear old ass styles and have no soul of their own. They do not actually even talk to each other and just sit at home and text. Have fun fucking your cell phone bitches.

I keep thinking that motherfuckers gravitate towards another website, but that does not look to be the case.

I feel like I am back in the early 90s with hair metal and I am waiting for grunge to comeout and vanquish it.

CILONE, steps away from the podium.

Re: 12oz's current state makes me sad/pissed but I can't seem to stop posting/crying

Can someone tell me how to participate in Instagram or Flickr? Aren't they just places to post pics and no talking?

How fucking boring is that??

Youngins today, just bore the shit out of me. They wear old ass styles and have no soul of their own. They do not actually even talk to each other and just sit at home and text. Have fun fucking your cell phone bitches.

I keep thinking that motherfuckers gravitate towards another website, but that does not look to be the case.

I feel like I am back in the early 90s with hair metal and I am waiting for grunge to comeout and vanquish it.

CILONE, steps away from the podium.

How are pictures boring? And Flickr is a image hosting site basically.

For people with picture taking skills.

Instagram is just for sharing pictures with the world.

And whats wrong with texting, have you never gotten nudes from a random bitch you met through text?

Archived