Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
why write

how is your summer going?

Horrible, yet decent. Before the summer even started I got hit by a car, was in the hospital for about a week.

But good because I dont have to find a job quite yet, although Im tired of being in the house all day.

hot as fuck. the average daily high for july so far in dallas has been 101-102*, the normal is 97. and it's only getting worse

other than that it was going pretty good, went on a river float trip, lake house trip and camping at the lake trip 3 weekends in a row. but of course my good times came to an end yesterday when my motorcycle got a flat and left me stranded

but hey it could always be worse...er

Went to see some shitty bands at my friend place last night, my stomach started growling so I hit up the bathroom then decided to head home. Had to make several pit stops on deserted side streets, by the time I got home I didn't have a shirt or socks on anymore from wiping my ass.

Great summer so far.

tumblr_l5kdsofaKI1qzoa9f.jpg

No matter how hard you try to rock out, no one will ever look "cool" or "crazy" while playing a saxophone. . . just throw that shit in the trash and get a fucking guitar.

No matter how hard you try to rock out, no one will ever look "cool" or "crazy" while playing a saxophone. . . just throw that shit in the trash and get a fucking guitar.

don't ever talk shit about fishbone!

i got a b+ in a class

almost got in a fight one time

fell off a roof

one time for your mind

A lot better than yours.

Making fun of crackheads

Playin music

Wachin humans play music

Breaking up fights

Getting lumped with a chain

Drunk fun

Workin steady

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now