My paper boy is a gangster!

Frate_Raper

My neighbour across the street from me is a cunt!

She wont pay the paper boy the SEVEN dollars that is required to get the paper round here.....She only gives him TWO.

She came out of her house to find a huge steamy loaf on the hood of her car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm crying laughing, this kid is the fucking man!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

johnny05.jpg

Lane Myer Sorry Johnny, I don't have a dime.

Johnny: Didn't ask for a dime. Two dollars.

Lane Myer: My little brother got his arm stuck in the microwave. So my mom had to take him to the hospital. My grandma dropped acid this morning, and she freaked out. She hijacked a busload of penguins. So it's sort of a family crisis. Bye!

[slams the door shut]

• Like 4

What's funny is that I was the youngest person there with a route. Kids don't do paper routes in the city, since you have to drive a car and all. Little different than suburbia br0.

I only did it on Sundays, and I actually should of kept it. $200 or so for 2 or 3 hours of work isn't half bad

When I was younger my friends and I would help their dad do his paper route. Fun as hell driving down the road chucking papers out the side of the van. Cant hate on making good money for just getting up in the morning and not really doing anything to demanding.

used to be a 5 15 wake up every morning get to the shop load up the papers around 50 houses and off id be on my little bmx.

come back get the next 50 and off i go for the second time get home dressed and of to school..i got paid £18 a week for doing 100 houses every morning because they were always "shorthanded" hence why i have the legs of a mule .

i stopped delivering papers to people if the letterbox was smaller than the paper because i used to get shit for leaving it on the door.also you can steal thier milk,juice and what ever else people used to get delivered i just used to take if i needed a drink.

fuck paper rounds.

What's funny is that I was the youngest person there with a route. Kids don't do paper routes in the city, since you have to drive a car and all. Little different than suburbia br0.

I only did it on Sundays, and I actually should of kept it. $200 or so for 2 or 3 hours of work isn't half bad

Yeah I never understood the depiction of paperboys being kids on bikes, because growing up in the city the only "paperboys" I saw were Mexicans age 20-40 driving pickup trucks with a guy in the back tossing it at your door.

I'm guessing that's only a small town and suburb thing.

Also, kids don't stand on the corner talkin bout "extra extra" either. I think that shit ended in the 40's-50's.

johnny05.jpg

Lane Myer Sorry Johnny, I don't have a dime.

Johnny: Didn't ask for a dime. Two dollars.

Lane Myer: My little brother got his arm stuck in the microwave. So my mom had to take him to the hospital. My grandma dropped acid this morning, and she freaked out. She hijacked a busload of penguins. So it's sort of a family crisis. Bye!

[slams the door shut]

:lol:

case closed.

I used to do a paperround when I was about 12/13 was easy money man, you could steal so much stuff just being out early in the morning, people would just leave deliveries outside shops, so would be getting free cakes/magazines and drinks.

Would wander around smoking a joint delivering the papers listening to music, this was so long ago it was when people left money out for the milkman, they quickly stopped doing that tho.

My neighbour across the street from me is a cunt!

She wont pay the paper boy the SEVEN dollars that is required to get the paper round here.....She only gives him TWO.

She came out of her house to find a huge steamy loaf on the hood of her car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm crying laughing, this kid is the fucking man!

How do you know it was the paperboy though?

If she's such a cunt like you say, it coulda been a number of people who she pissed off.

A paperboy at seventeen!!!???? Seriously, what the FUCK??:lol: :lol: :lol:

I had a paper round when I was fucking ten.

Cunt probably still goes trick or treating - With his fuckin mam.

This reminds me of this kid I used to skateboard with when we were 17 who let it slip that he was a Eagle scout.

I real life AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!'d in his face.

He thought I was being a dick.

I never looked at him the same.

I don't think there even are paper routes in Philly though.

You got crackheads sitting at intersections peddling papers to cars that are layed up at the light.

I wouldn't call that a route though.

Maybe up NEP they got that.