So the Popes coming to town...

sneak

...and the man(?) himself is staying for 3 days about 20 minutes away from myself.

There has been a bit of flurry of crap in the media about the church and all the other related arguements that come with a state visit.

Plus there was the talk of people planning on doing a citizens arrest on him when he arrived after all the child sex scandals.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11333448

bbc news link there.

All i have to report on the matter is that traffic is shit, and there are coppers everydamnwhere.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ive been contemplating what to do about this for a while..i came up with the solution that throwing an egg at him would be the best possible thing as god is all forgiving etc.

he would therefore completley contradict himself and the catholic church if he dicided to press charges.if he did then he would be saying god does not exist and will not forgive our sins.

it wouldnt be hard plus egging some one is no where near to being classed as assualt and could not even be considered an assassination attempt.

/nostalker.