Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sneak

So the Popes coming to town...

...and the man(?) himself is staying for 3 days about 20 minutes away from myself.

There has been a bit of flurry of crap in the media about the church and all the other related arguements that come with a state visit.

Plus there was the talk of people planning on doing a citizens arrest on him when he arrived after all the child sex scandals.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11333448

bbc news link there.

All i have to report on the matter is that traffic is shit, and there are coppers everydamnwhere.

the pope has a bullet proof bubble of safety.

if the pope is afraid to die......

what chance to any of us have?

thank fuck the cunt is coming nowhere near where i live, bad enough the Ryder cup is in my town at the end of the month.

i hope someone tries taking out the pope, let him know the king pedo isnt welcome

ive been contemplating what to do about this for a while..i came up with the solution that throwing an egg at him would be the best possible thing as god is all forgiving etc.

he would therefore completley contradict himself and the catholic church if he dicided to press charges.if he did then he would be saying god does not exist and will not forgive our sins.

it wouldnt be hard plus egging some one is no where near to being classed as assualt and could not even be considered an assassination attempt.

/nostalker.

Real talk, fuck The Church as an institution, but...

If I'm not mistaken the pope's membership in Hitler Youth was mandatory.

The church is the most evil shit in the fuckin' galaxy.

Only one man can save us.

LANDO.png

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now