What happens after you die?

Dose-ink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Somebody close to me asked me this today, and I know this was asked because one of her very close friends recently committed suicide. I've never really thought about it.. Opinions? thoughts?

Do you come back as a dog? get to live life again through somebody else? or is that just the end. game over?

What's it matter?

The point of life is to cherish it. And to live on forever through the legacy you leave behind.

Heaven and hell exist on earth, so most likely it's a reincarnation thing - dependent on how you lived your life, you may come back as a used tampon or a spoiled trust fund kid. Heaven or hell is all in the mind,

So is the illusion of God. A calming mechanism developed by the psyche to confuse us into believing we're not alone. Being social creatures, we need this to cling to. Especially now in these times of humans detaching themselves from one another and forgetting we're all one. Systems are constructed to keep us detached and scared and alone, believing the first thing our masters tell us.

Truth is, we are star stuff contemplating star stuff. Make heaven on earth while you're here, make an impact in someones life in a positive way, and you shall be rewarded with everlasting life - it's your legacy, not eternal heavenly bliss with 90 virgins and neverending blunts and unlimited seafood buffets up on a cloud somewhere.

To each his own, believe whatever makes you content. If that's murdering people, believe that you'll be murdered right back... especially in Texas. So best mind your manners, boy.

• Like 1

when i die fuck it i wanna go to hell,cuz i'm a piece of shit it aint hard to fucking tell,it don't make sense going to heaven with the goodie goodies dressed in white,i like black tims and black hoodies,god will prolly have me on some real strict shit,no sleeping all day no getting my dick licked,hanging with the goodie goodies lounging in paradise,fuck that shit i wanna tote guns and shoot dice

• Like 1

first thing that happens is your mates go through your pockets...or failing that the ambulance driver does.

incidentally after my mum was cremated my auntie opened the little ashes jar we had to scatter and then sneezed and ash went everywhere (big lebowski style) all over her and my sister and my faces.. so when you die if you're my mum part of you gets inhaled by your family.

disturbing huh?

really messed with my head

• Like 1

fucking this!

not exactly "on" topic but it helped me out with the general question.

in a really weird fucking way....

Stiff_Cover.jpg

READ THIS SHIT!

when you die you rot in the ground. I'm donating my body to science, so some kid can cut me up in a classroom.

• Like 1

That book is awesome and full of goods^^

I've had to write my advanced directives 3 times over...each one had specifics on donating it all to science.

(I wrote them 3 times because each time I came out of the hospital, I thought I was free and clear and ripped them up)

I've died, but not for long enough to see what happens. it was just lights out.

like i've said before....no bright light...no one waiting for me.

again, read that book^

you keep telling me but dont have any FACTS!!!!

here are just 2 points that prove she did go somewhere

1) Well the obvious 18 hour recording in just a second.

2) The fact she came out with a detailed story that she did travel in only one second.

So how the hell did they still not believe her? Stupid ending.

CONTACT top movie 5 IMHO

My personal belief is that the soul is the true self and you go through this and many other existences gaining wisdom and thus educating the soul through experience. That's why some people have it easy and some have it hard... the souls are at different points of the education path. Once the soul has gained it's full knowledge it becomes one with everything. The basis is that everything is made up of energy, atoms, etc and therefore somewhat connected. Once an enlightened soul has become complete with knowledge it's done (a sort of heaven/final peace). You can come back as anything up to that final point though as all things are made of the same basic elements at their smallest levels. I also use this concept to justify a belief in ESP, super-intelligence, paranormal, etc. Those souls are just further along the line. This reasoning allows me to understand and accept all things good or bad equally because I see them all as knowledge gaining experience and so I don't really see bad or good... I just see life and the right now.

• Like 1