What happens after you die?

Dose-ink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You die. Your body ceases being a living organism, unable to think or breathe.

You'll probably buried in a box next to other boxes at a cost your loved ones may struggle to afford. Bored teenagers may one day piss on your tombstone.

You have no soul. It doesn't continue into eternity.

Reincarnation makes way more sense than going to heaven

This. If I was to take any type of religious stance (buddhism, hinduism, christianity, catholicism, shintoism, whatever) I would agree that reincarnation makes much more sense than the whole heaven/hell concept. But I don't.

Your'e worm food. Ashes to Ashes, dust to dust.

0.jpg

When i was a kid I had a pair of very human looking eyes ingrained in my wood closet door that always seemed like they were staring at me. So i started paying attention and discovered eyes in wood everywhere i looked. In the knots. I was like 6 years old. My fam didn't do the church thing so i had no concept of a heaven or paradise or anything like that and i decided that when you die you come back as a tree. I later built on that and decided if you live a particularly wholesome life you come back as a tree in a park where you can watch people walk and kids play. If you are a bad people you come back as algae or pond scum. I dont kno what if any religion that is similar to. I dont think about death that often but when i do this is still the conclusion that comes to mind.

Boy, when you're dead, they really fix you up. I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody. ~J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye, 1945

• Like 1

When i was a kid I had a pair of very human looking eyes ingrained in my wood closet door that always seemed like they were staring at me. So i started paying attention and discovered eyes in wood everywhere i looked. In the knots. I was like 6 years old. My fam didn't do the church thing so i had no concept of a heaven or paradise or anything like that and i decided that when you die you come back as a tree. I later built on that and decided if you live a particularly wholesome life you come back as a tree in a park where you can watch people walk and kids play. If you are a bad people you come back as algae or pond scum. I dont kno what if any religion that is similar to. I dont think about death that often but when i do this is still the conclusion that comes to mind.

i like how people talk about algae like its disgusting when really its more evolutionarily advanced than most other plants, is part of some of the most biodiverse ecosystems on the planet, and without it millions of species would cease to exist and the planet would be deprived a shitton of oxygen.

/yesmarinebiorant

pt_9a%5B1%5D.png

time and energy are like a paper boat

at first flat but able to take dimensional form.

death is that boat sinking in the water or disintegrating from being preserved on a shelf.

life is that blank page waiting to be formed.

and mullets are alien symbiotes from outside our dimension controlling the world

• Truth 1