What happens after you die?

Dose-ink

Somebody close to me asked me this today, and I know this was asked because one of her very close friends recently committed suicide. I've never really thought about it.. Opinions? thoughts?

Do you come back as a dog? get to live life again through somebody else? or is that just the end. game over?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and i also came up with a theory that every soul lives 2 lifes that balance each other out.

like when babies are murdered and fucked up shit like that. in their next life theyre like some CEOs kid or something. or when people are born into poverty and have no resources what so ever.

cause that shit just aint far. some people get screwed over hard as fuck. forced to live extremely shitty ass lifes and cant do shit about it.

idk i smoke a lot of weed.

i think its only just a pause and we live in another place where its a lot easier and you take what you learned from this life to work together in some crazy huge civilization where everyone lives forever.

or the chemicals in your brain die and your perception of reality stops and the only way you live on is if someone mentions you,but its just a memory of you that lives, you dont live through it.