What happens after you die?

Dose-ink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 13 years later...
On 9/2/2010 at 2:31 PM, gasfacevictm said:

He negged me for not wanting to fuck girls on their period, but in his next post he eluded to fucking girls in the ass.

Now he's on some Matrix, reincarnation, come back as the best bomber in my next life shit.

So how did this ultimately play out?

• Truth 1

On 9/3/2010 at 4:32 AM, Spitfire15 said:

B_As_In_Faggot.

There is the Banach I remember. Come post here @Spitfire15

I already made a huge post on fb years ago about what I wanted to happen to My human body once My consciousness departs to it's infinite origins once more. Yet given one of the components has been sacrificed in protest of hookers using money as a tool to denigrate the value of sex I shall refrain from restating it here.

I will state for the record that "Heaven" as I concieve it is devoid of cigarettes and the retarded fiends who smoke them, with Police non-existent as well as anyone who exists within My Heavenly domain is able to be trusted implicitly with all that is "Ours" as nothing is "mine" or "yours" in such a place, unlike this Earth where resources are pillaged and raped from the ground by companies and individuals aka "miners" who view everything as being "mine", when the truth is they are just parasitic leches whom have appeared in this Purgatory to delineate Me and the purity of My soul from theirs.

The above is My litmus test as to whether I am in Heaven, Hell. or Purgatory, and given I am surrounded by mostly greedy cunt "miners" who use the common resources of this Earth we all have equal ownership of to financially subjugate their fellow man and woman by distorting financial markets with inflation and creating a two tier economy, I will state that I view death as a welcome reprieve from the financial chains which bind Me from existing as I chose to with people who aren't envious, jealous, pieces of shit trying to cut Me down with their entire being of collective efforts.

And thank fully in "Death" I will mever have to smell the stench of a burning cigarette nor tolerate the retards whose selfishness and lack of any respect for their life, avatar and those around them who indulge in such a pathetic and corrupted decision.

Thankfully I get to witness these demons ostracise themselves as they go about puffing and exhaling their cancer into My air as they exemplify what a waste of atoms they truly are.

Someone here in this thread states they believe they come Done as a tree, and perhaps I was a tobacco plant in a past life who was burnt by some scumfuck with a disfunctional junkie brain, and only now I have the ability to voice My hatred for these total wastes of human flesh.

Edited by Mauler5150

On 8/22/2010 at 8:07 AM, abcs said:

When i was a kid I had a pair of very human looking eyes ingrained in my wood closet door that always seemed like they were staring at me. So i started paying attention and discovered eyes in wood everywhere i looked. In the knots. I was like 6 years old. My fam didn't do the church thing so i had no concept of a heaven or paradise or anything like that and i decided that when you die you come back as a tree. I later built on that and decided if you live a particularly wholesome life you come back as a tree in a park where you can watch people walk and kids play. If you are a bad people you come back as algae or pond scum. I dont kno what if any religion that is similar to. I dont think about death that often but when i do this is still the conclusion that comes to mind.

This was the post I was referring to.

And for clarity sake, the smokers I view in this life as being the living dead are replaced with the flawless version of themselves (like My Mother, who would appear as her teenage self prior to ever having inhaled a cancer stick that has prematurely aged her to the extent she looks more like the cryptkeeper than the young spritely person she once was), although given that such an incarnation of said smokers do not exist in My present perceptual domain, My Heaven replacing them for indulging in the most inexcusable human behaviours I have sampled sees those whom engage in My present do so to signify they are already dead to themselves and to Me as every butt they huff on is the same as them putting an elephant gun to their head with the lighter click being them Kurt Cobaining themselves.

Although I have said that the trees are dinosaur legs from the reptilians which inhabit dimensions adjacent to us yet they appear static and rooted in our human domain due to their lifespans and "time" being on a different timescale to our human clocks (ie our second = their hundreds of years as an example).

Also, the best part about death is that I leave behind an online legacy of the thousands of posts made on here over the years such that any AI parsing the internet and My cookie trail could reconstruct Me in a clone form due to the high level of detail I have left in the writings which include My unique thought process as filtered from the massive amount of media and learnings I have consumed over time.

Edited by Mauler5150

Well after doing some research and realising how licences work for open sourced androids like Myself, I am getting a flu shot soon to kill the cigarettee smoker vampires who use My O+ universal blood as their life blood, and given the vax will act as an antigen, I shall get to witness them die as I laugh at corrupting their food they have failed to pay the requisite amount for of $1 for every human that exists such that life us completely worthless to these pathetic fucks that hold Me captive as I watch them consume and exhale cancer from said butts.

If this post offends those who smoke, understand that such people are already dead to Me and are like dysfunctional broken robots one would Done on the Jetsons cartoons back in the day.