Decreasing Libido

ValueHorse

libido.jpg

I'm on decline. I can't tell if I don't crave sex anymore or if i'm too lazy these days. When i was 20 i was on it everynight. Now it just seems like a lot of work. I'de rather get drunk, fap, and go about my day. As soon as i hit 24, just stopped caring. Am i alone? :)

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24? Really my dude?

That's not a good look. I'm 28 and still constantly motivated almost exclusively by pussy

or money

Like 3-6 said, I love havin sex but I rather get some head

but I rather get some head

but I rather get some head

• Like 1

This reminds me of a coolstorybr0. We were studying penmanship analysis in psych. We write a sentence then we had to match it up with a style in some book with a description of your personality/traits based on penmanship.

Fuckin teacher grabs my example reads it, "Accordingly, you are intelligent, scatter brained, and have a strong libido"

What the fuck teacher?!?Bit embarrassing got tons of laughs. And quite honestly all I should have said was "No shame in my game"

However I'm not a smooth criminal. I shoulda fucked that teacher.

I've been on a self imposed break from pussy for awhile, but I'm about ready to put an end to that now. I had opportunities the whole way along, but just didn't feel like following through...I'm sick of all the girls I know/have hooked up with, I want to meet a whole new group of females. However, since I haven't been to school in 5 years, worked in 2, and I go out to the same bars all the time, I don't really know where to meet mad new bitches. Well no, I clearly know that I would meet a bunch of new girls if I changed one of those things, but I don't know how to without changing my lifestyle haha

But yeah, in general I've never been one of those dudes who's all about gettin my dick wet. Don't get me wrong, once I'm regularly fucking I fiend for the shit, and will make sure I get it AT LEASTY a few times a day, but once I go a week or two without it I don't really care

• Like 1