Decreasing Libido

ValueHorse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still all about getting some sexytime.

I do however take into account how much more valuable my time is when it's spent hanging woth good friends rather than some random girls at a bar. If I can meet her later or if we all roll together it's good. Otherwise, I don't care really unless it's a badass girl who peaks my interest.

Low testosterone level will do this to you. Have your doctor test your levels. If you smoke weed, that can seriously reduce your levels, food intake is always important (quit eating Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers), and if you had a bad mamma jamma for a lady I would think it wouldn't be so low..

i do have a bad mama jamma, i don't smoke too much weed, i do love cheeseburgers. my friend and i were just talking about how after being in a relationship for a while, and getting to a certain age you don't care as much as you used to. Ive seen desperate ass dudes at the bar trying to get pussy, and the game is weak dood. Sex is always good when it happens. its great, but rather than trying to get it done i would just as soon do something else. (Yahtzee) fucking is whatever. ive had enough sex in my life to fulfill me. i think the real problem is the nightly issue of whiskey dick. trying everything you can do to bust is miserable. its like not being able to wake up from a shitty dream. holler at me with a cheap bottle of booze, a blunt and the first 48 and i'm out.

I remember I started thinking like this, after being with my chick for a few years.

But then you go like 6 weeks without sex and its the only thing you can think of, like all day every day. like i was 14 again.

Your probably just bored of the pussy.

get the funnel out.

most girls are stupid, and std infested. meet the right girl. fuck her face.

this.

i've caught teh clamidiya(cant spell) three times from some dumb hoes who can't figure out fucking 30 dudes guarentees a disease of some sort.

Every girl's a ho. some are just better at hiding it.

Sex on E is amazing.

I think shrooms are more fun for fucking. E always makes it hard for me to finish.

In China they eat tiger penis to increase libido. Have you tried any tiger cock lately?

Man, those fools say that about every weird shit they eat. "Oh, here try this. It is very good for stamina and strength." You kidding me? It's a fucking grasshopper.