Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

exploding gum kills student

Recommended Posts

hahaha this mad me laugh




Exploding Chewing Gum Blows Off Student's Jaw



A chemistry student has been found dead with his jaw blown off by what is believed to be exploding chewing gum, reports have said. Skip related content


The 25-year-old's disfigured remains were discovered at his parent's home in the northern Ukrainian city of Konotop, reports in the Eastern European country said.


The young man, who studied at Kiev Polytechnic Institute, was working at a computer late on Saturday when the alleged explosion happened.


"A loud pop was heard from the student's room," the ukranews.com website said, citing an aide to the city's police chief.


"When his relatives entered the room, they saw that the lower part of the young man's face had been blown off."


A forensic examination established that the chewing gum was covered with an unidentified chemical substance, thought to be some type of explosive material.


The student apparently had a bizarre habit of chewing gum after dipping it into citric acid, Russian news agency Ria Novosti said.


Officers found both citric acid packets and a similar-looking unidentified substance, believed to be some kind of explosive material, on a table near the body, the agency continued.


Investigators suspect that the student simply confused the packets and put gum covered with explosive material into his mouth.


Forensic experts were to travel from Kiev to investigate the substance, as local authorities feared it may explode if transported.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha thats what his dumbass gets, shit ukraine needs to step up their gum flavors if you gotta add your own stuff to it. Plus just who the fuck does that? should ALWAYS check out what chemicals your dippin you gum into

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Which reminds me...


"Boy Killed Anally When Office Chair Explodes


Well, stories don't get much worse than this. A 14-year-old boy in China was killed when his chair exploded, sending chunks of metal into his rectum. The bleeding this caused killed him.


The alleged explosion came from the gas cylinder that was in the base of the chair, the part that allowed the user to adjust the seat up and down. The canister gets compressed when you sit on it, but can it actually create enough energy to make the seat cushion explode like that and kill a man? I doubt it, but this is what people are reporting."







Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ukraine Student: Hey man, do you think you could pass me the citric acid?


Foreign Exchange Student/Roomate: Sure, where do you keep it?


Ukraine Student: Oh, it's out on my desk between the black powder and the C4.




Godamned language barriers.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

"On further inspection, his room was plastered with pictures of Slugworth, the deceitful character from Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Facotry..."



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...