IM FINNA WRITE ABOUT SHIT...

DA KID MERO

BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT...IM SAYIN ONCE I GET A TOPIC I CAN GO OFF, BUT COMIN UP WITH TOPICS IS HARD AS FUCK B!! ITS LIKE THE LITTLE STRING ON THE LAWN MOWER B ONCE YOU PULL THAT SHIT ITS ON NIGGA CHOPPIN GRASS BUT IF YOU DONT PULL THAT STRING THAT SHIT IS JUST 4 WHEELS WITH A METAL STICK...PULL MY STRING, NO HOMO SO I CAN GET ON SOME CHOPPER STYLE U FIGGADEAL ME?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do me a favor and write something about how people move to NYC from east of bumfuck towns, and think they have some kind of right to act like an asshole. "Oh it's New York, you don't have to be considerate or polite."

I was at a bar once and kicked this broad's purse by accident. So being the nice guy I am, I apologized. I guess my apology stunned her and she turned to me and said "no need to be so polite, this is New York City."

GO BACK TO MONTANA YOU HOOK NOSED CUNT!

Do me a favor and write something about how people move to NYC from east of bumfuck towns, and think they have some kind of right to act like an asshole. "Oh it's New York, you don't have to be considerate for polite."

I was at a bar once and kicked this broad's purse by accident. So being the nice guy I am, I apologized. I guess my apology stunned her and she turned to me and said "no need to be so polite, this is New York City."

GO BACK TO MONTANA YOU HOOK NOSED CUNT!

earl if you arent from ny then you just got your honorary diploma.

A few years ago I had a gang of dudes nerds x10 walking down my block making nose banging shit, and I was walking behind my xxgf (nonprettysinz)and her mom talking with her dad, when I watched one of these fags throw a flower at her. I was seriously shocked this whitebread skinnyjeaned fairy just tried to be his version of an oklahoma badass at my gfs expense

She looked perplexed when the rose hit her shoulder, I immediately ran up on dude and asked him if he thought that was a good idea. He goes it was only a flower. I said I don’t care what it was apologize to her. Dude behind him goes it’s a long walk to the hospital. STUNNED I was… his neck was tatted up with speakers and script writing, so I go dude you think im gonna forget those speakers on your neck when im not with my girls fam and I see you alone? This is my neighborhood. Yeah ok man loooong walk to the hospital. Then his boy goes im sorry man we were just kidding around.

Had I not gone through as much shit as I have, and being a little wiser at my age, thought I might have even caught a punch from one of 5 or 6 of them I would have strangled dude, and im not tough guy. So they went on their way but I'am still on a speaker hunt. All these kids think nyc got soft as hell, and it did but seriously that shit got me boiling mad, its an epidemic at this point.

/end rant

sorry mero take it away.

ps you got some speakers on your neck step forward.