EVERY WOMAN SHOULD READ THIS

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck all this June Cleaver shit. My wife is motivated as fuck, works hard, and is awesome. I'd rather have her making cake than baking cakes. Instead of me coming home to a sandwich and a fire, we both come home, chill for a few with a bottle of wine, and then go eat at some awesome restaurant because we have two good salaries. I don't mind doing my share of the housework now, because I expect to be in an ill crib with a housekeeper in 5 years.

Teamwork, motherfucker.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not hatin on anyone who likes to be in a relationship with a woman who's their equal, both making money, etc etc.

I'm just saying that I personally would prefer a girl who takes care of me and the house. The problem with me having this is that all the girls who are obsessively in love with me, I want nothing to do with ha

My fiance recently quit her day job and went back to waitressing part-time. Now she keeps the house clean and cooks me breakfast all the time which is cool as fuck, but she's short on money constantly and I have to pick up the slack. Not to mention that when she gets bored, she interrupts my work and costs me money. I mean, it's cool to fuck when you're supposed to be working, but I'd rather she just got a day job and things went back to normal.

Instead of me coming home to a sandwich and a fire, we both come home, chill for a few with a bottle of wine, and then go eat at some awesome restaurant because we have two good salaries.

Teamwork, motherfucker.

looking forward to having this exact lifestyle with the wifey someday. instead i work my ass off putting in dumb overtime, paying all rent/bills etc. she brings home the bacon sometimes; with the $100 plus in monthly foodstamps. hopefully when she finishes rehab, then serve out her prison sentence we can move to oakland and embark upon said goal. not that any of you give a single fuck.. just been thinking about this alot lately. off the chest and out!

• Like 1