EVERY WOMAN SHOULD READ THIS

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats shit made me feel uncomfortable when i read it. like damn dudes had it like that on a daily basis.

It's so awesome. I mean, granted, SOME of it may be outdated (like his topics of discussion are more important than yours etc etc), but the stuff about having dinner ready, trying to make sure he's relaxed, trusting him to make decisions, are all things I feel are very valid

Me and my girl recently broke up over a bunch of things, but one of the issues was her telling me she didn't think she needed to do all the housework anymore, even though I payed the bills and supported us financially. That's absolute bullshit to me.

I firmly believe a woman should cook, clean, and take care of her man. That's the way my mother takes care of my father, and they've been together over 30 years. It's what I want when I finally decide to get married

• Like 1

Unfortunately they don't make women like they used to. I was recently discussing the topic with my Dad and he told me when he was younger (and this must of been pretty young since he married my Mom at 19) that if he asked a girl to make him a sandwich and they said no he'd tell them to get out and not to call him anymore

I need to get on that steez

It's so awesome. I mean, granted, SOME of it may be outdated (like his topics of discussion are more important than yours etc etc), but the stuff about having dinner ready, trying to make sure he's relaxed, trusting him to make decisions, are all things I feel are very valid

Me and my girl recently broke up over a bunch of things, but one of the issues was her telling me she didn't think she needed to do all the housework anymore, even though I payed the bills and supported us financially. That's absolute bullshit to me.

I firmly believe a woman should cook, clean, and take care of her man. That's the way my mother takes care of my father, and they've been together over 30 years. It's what I want when I finally decide to get married

i see where youre coming from but the truth is i dated a girl who was mad feminine and loved to cook and serve. not to the level of the article but she didnt believe in a womens right to vote. being 19 then i took it for granted and wore her down burned her out. now she's a dr.

then i dated a chick who couldnt cook for shit and never got off her ass for anything took taxies everywhere and louie vuitton head to toe. she was a dainty dish, i did the cooking cleaning etc, and i didnt mind. now she writes for abc news

bottom line if they are down to stand in and take a punch for you i could care less if they shine my shoes and cook a gourmet meal, or just gimme a hug and say what do you want to order for dinner.

The ex that I was talking about didn't know how to cook, so I did it since I enjoy it sometimes and am good at it

I'm willing to compromise sometimes, but I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS these daysI feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS I feel like so many women are just USELESS

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i would totally cook and clean and shit if i didn't have to work and worry about that shit. too bad the economy doesn't make that a viable option for most average blue collar workers today like back in the day. i do believe that woman's lib caused that . not that women shouldn't have rights and shit but all of a sudden women want to work and then there's equality laws and shit and you can't pay a man enough money to have his woman stay at home and keep the household tight. yes, i am a woman blaming women. damn.

• Like 1

Most females today are lazy and can't cook or refuse to cook, so good luck. Even if you pay all the bills and are the financial backbone, you'll still hear her complain about it being "unequal" that she has to do housework. If she wants true equality then she should get a job and pay half the rent/mortgage and the bills.

That shit is so rare now, most females ain't down for any traditional family teamwork anymore.

They want everything you got plus expect you to live by all chivalry and old school values.

No idea why they even press for the ring anymore, WTF is the point, ignored kids, fast food TV dinners.

I'm just trying to press dick into more of them, stay single and kid free, and make the most

of this stupid ass "equal when it's something I want" culture they demand.

You sound like a complete douche bag.

:lol:

Let me clarify.

What women need:

- Understanding

- Caring

- Validation

- Complete devotion

If you give take care of a woman's needs, they will have your back 100%. Unfortunately, most people fuck that up with their own insecurities and never get to that level of understanding and commitment.