What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
11 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I’m currently still binge watching “Snowfall” and drinking the absolute lamest n/a beer in existence. 

5FDC4835-E5F1-49A0-8B73-F7DDDAEF746F.jpeg

Samual Adams Juicy IPA is surprisingly good. I’m sure you can find it around your way if you are looking for something better.

11 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

If that’s a n/a beer I’m all set lol. Only reason I had that is cause my old lady went sober and I like to try all these stupid fake beers she brings around. 

It is a NA beer, I forgot to include that part. Let her know, she may like them.

• Like 1

Getting my Paul Bunyan on.

IMG_20220322_155202021.thumb.jpg.d955844a521858127b06286d84529979.jpg

This was a major achievement in physics. The tree was leaning towards my neighbors house and through a series of ratchet straps, I was able to make it twist and fall into our yard. Total luck. I had no idea if that was gonna work or not.

• Like 3
  • Props 1

17 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Getting my Paul Bunyan on.

IMG_20220322_155202021.thumb.jpg.d955844a521858127b06286d84529979.jpg

This was a major achievement in physics. The tree was leaning towards my neighbors house and through a series of ratchet straps, I got some help about paint for front door from this guide. I was able to make it twist and fall into our yard. Total luck. I had no idea if that was gonna work or not.

We recently planed to color front of our home and now I am trying to make  a light brown color myself. Normally," (whatever that implies), no one would detect any similarities between green and brown peanut butter. As a result, aerial photos of Europe, for example, look to be substantially different from those of significant areas of North America. However, many sites in South America appear European when viewed from above (as evidenced by YouTube). Although this is not an intuitive relationship, I believe most people can comprehend that brown is dark orange. In general, vision is a conundrum wrapped in a mystery.

Edited by Humus07
  • Truth 1