What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I prefer working weekends over weekdays. Less people out doing what I want to do and less people in the lines of places I want to grab coffee/eat. 

I have a schedule that rotates anyway so it all balances out. 2 days on then 4 off. No complaints here. 

Edited by modern dance
  • Like 1
  • Props 2

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I know it seems counterintuitive, but the only answer at this point is more burger king.

I don't disagree,  but I upped the ante and went with Arby's,  still no luck. I'm sure I'll clog the toilet in the morning.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

fucking stewing with anger dude to the bank being cockheads.

They issued me a cheque of $1530.00 due to wrongly charged fees on my old mortgage but issued it in mine and my ex girlfriends name.

Told them we broke up in 2007 and that she's never paid anything off the loan (it was all me) but they said it was on the "package" not the loan specifically.

Long story short I have to get a court order which will cost me over $1000.00 to get back $765.00 that's been assigned to her.

so me who paid the fucking loan for 14 years get's shafted of $765.00fees that were paid by me while that cunting whore who contributed nothing gets a random payout of $765.00

CUNTCOCKPISSTITSMUTHERCUNTINGSHITFLAPS

14 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@Schnitzel what happens if you just deposit the check in your account and don't say shit to anyone?

Tried to it got knocked back because  the name on account doesn't match the two names on cheque.

tried everything.

was pretty horrible to the guy on the customer service line about it

(got my inner karen on)

• Props 1

On 5/11/2022 at 11:23 PM, Schnitzel said:

fucking stewing with anger dude to the bank being cockheads.

They issued me a cheque of $1530.00 due to wrongly charged fees on my old mortgage but issued it in mine and my ex girlfriends name.

Told them we broke up in 2007 and that she's never paid anything off the loan (it was all me) but they said it was on the "package" not the loan specifically.

Long story short I have to get a court order which will cost me over $1000.00 to get back $765.00 that's been assigned to her.

so me who paid the fucking loan for 14 years get's shafted of $765.00fees that were paid by me while that cunting whore who contributed nothing gets a random payout of $765.00

CUNTCOCKPISSTITSMUTHERCUNTINGSHITFLAPS

🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮