What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
11 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Just went out with this art historian who got her PhD from Harvard. While I barely passed high school. She thought I was smart lol fucking idiot.

anyone working in art/museums is surrounded by waifish guys who are generally awful. you're an upgrade. 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

58 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

anyone working in art/museums is surrounded by waifish guys who are generally awful. you're an upgrade. 

She’s almost as tall as me and she’s white too.

I typically date girls 5 feet tall and of non Anglo Saxon lineage. Major turn offs being a stable smart person as well. Like I bet she wouldn’t try to stab me if another girl texted me. Pretty lame 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

14 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Just went out with this art historian who got her PhD from Harvard. While I barely passed high school. She thought I was smart lol fucking idiot.

I've said this more than once before on here but having a college degree may not be worth more than the paper it's printed on.  She could have graduated from Harvard with a C average.  She might be a genius at art but average in other areas and ignorant in others.  Degree is a nice thing to have and may take a certain amount of intelligence to earn, but not necessarily.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, gasfacevictm said:

Lol, busted my tooth years ago riding my bike. Getting an implant. Started the process the other day. Woke up from the anesthesia all tarded and tried to walk out. Getting normal teeth now. Will get grills after.

(Codeine is sold OTC here)

Das wussup.  Hope all goes well. 

• Like 1