What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
23 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

Been dicking off and scratching my balls, forgot I had paint all over my fingers that's now come off on the sack, guess it's time to go shower again. 🙄

You don’t shower.

I’ll give ya a shower; a golden one.

Balls so stinky and sweaty paint comes off on em; it just proves that you don’t shower. 

wut dat smell like.

I am watching the first “The Pirates of the Caribbean” waitin for shawd to pass out so I can finish up cleans downstairs.

Edited by IdleHandz

15 hours ago, IdleHandz said:

You don’t shower.

I’ll give ya a shower; a golden one.

Balls so stinky and sweaty paint comes off on em; it just proves that you don’t shower. 

wut dat smell like.

I am watching the first “The Pirates of the Caribbean” waitin for shawd to pass out so I can finish up cleans downstairs.

yo

• 2 weeks later...

Super fucking annoyed behind the bar.. my two coworkers are irritating the shit out of me.. one of them, the younger girl, won't stop fucking singing or stepping out from behind the bar or gets caught in too long of conversations with people, the other girl is just an absolute retard.. idk how "I've been bartending for 15 years" makes sense when she equally said she's never had to shake a margarita... 😒🙄🤦🏽‍♂️

Soooooo, I've been making cocktails for R&D.. mainly starting with ones I've seen or heard of and then figuring out what I can do to make it better or a bit different.. this one I made is called the GoldenRye.. 2oz rye, .5oz honey syrup, .5oz ginger syrup, .75oz lemon juice, .75oz mantanilla sherry.. didn't have ginger syrup or mantanilla sherry so I used ginger shrub and the Pedro ximenes sherry we have back here.. meh.. it's ok.. redid it without the ginger shrub and tastes alot better..

Still thinking of other shit to put on this new menu.. also nobody likes the Chicago sour idea unfortunately..

20240820_162521.thumb.jpg.8632efb1e2ea6a0b5508fd3db9f2bf4a.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL! 1

Doing some more R&D on cocktails at work.. other coworkers submitted their ideas and were getting a new specialty cocktail list but idk how I feel about some of them.. everything is too sweet or too many touches for a rush, so, me being stoned af over the weekend and running my ideas through chatgpt I have a couple ideas for a cocktail using Malört.. the infamous spirit of Chicago..

The one on the left is a variation of a Nordic Negroni.. so instead of using campari I guess they use some spirit they have in Norway that I can't pronounce or spell in replacement of campari.. so, swapped out that for malort.. equal parts Malort, gin, sweet vermouth and 2 dashes of orange bitters.. somehow the gin brings out the malort taste alot.. if you're inclined on bitter drinks, this one is it for ya..

The second one I a little different.. since malört is such a distinctive bitter taste you gotta figure out what to cut it with.. so at first it was equal parts malort, aperol, grapefruit juice and half ounce of honey syrup, considering fall is right around the corner.. meeehhh.. the bitterness of everything followed with the taste of honey was weird.. a buddy suggested using this grapefruit cordial we have instead of juice and honey syrup to still have the grapefruit quality but still sweeten it up at the same time.. waaaaaaay better tbh.. added a splash of prosecco on top to make it a "spritzy" type along with an orange coin expressed and discarded.. alot better imo.. I'd take the one on the right over the negroni any day.. plus it's literally 3 things so super easy to make while in a rush..

20240826_124227.thumb.jpg.d29042452969cd7d0376bcc3755fce47.jpg

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

Doing some more R&D on cocktails at work.. other coworkers submitted their ideas and were getting a new specialty cocktail list but idk how I feel about some of them.. everything is too sweet or too many touches for a rush, so, me being stoned af over the weekend and running my ideas through chatgpt I have a couple ideas for a cocktail using Malört.. the infamous spirit of Chicago..

The one on the left is a variation of a Nordic Negroni.. so instead of using campari I guess they use some spirit they have in Norway that I can't pronounce or spell in replacement of campari.. so, swapped out that for malort.. equal parts Malort, gin, sweet vermouth and 2 dashes of orange bitters.. somehow the gin brings out the malort taste alot.. if you're inclined on bitter drinks, this one is it for ya..

The second one I a little different.. since malört is such a distinctive bitter taste you gotta figure out what to cut it with.. so at first it was equal parts malort, aperol, grapefruit juice and half ounce of honey syrup, considering fall is right around the corner.. meeehhh.. the bitterness of everything followed with the taste of honey was weird.. a buddy suggested using this grapefruit cordial we have instead of juice and honey syrup to still have the grapefruit quality but still sweeten it up at the same time.. waaaaaaay better tbh.. added a splash of prosecco on top to make it a "spritzy" type along with an orange coin expressed and discarded.. alot better imo.. I'd take the one on the right over the negroni any day.. plus it's literally 3 things so super easy to make while in a rush..

20240826_124227.thumb.jpg.d29042452969cd7d0376bcc3755fce47.jpg

You got to push the Chicago dog cocktail right down their throats. It was meant to be.

• Truth 3

still scanning pics 

Also bugging out looking at the backgrounds of some pics and marvelling how things have changed.

if you stood  where this pic was taken nowadays you'd be dodging light rail trains or you'd possibly be in an underground carpark.

and you probably wouldn't see the sky in the background. or id you did you'd be seeing strips of it between the apartments

ScreenShot2024-08-29at10_14_04am.png.236d2b75017c799c63e03774842e02c4.png

• Like 3
  • Props 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2024 at 10:05 AM, Tails0nE said:

Super fucking annoyed behind the bar.. my two coworkers are irritating the shit out of me.. one of them, the younger girl, won't stop fucking singing or stepping out from behind the bar or gets caught in too long of conversations with people, the other girl is just an absolute retard.. idk how "I've been bartending for 15 years" makes sense when she equally said she's never had to shake a margarita... 😒🙄🤦🏽‍♂️

Soooooo, I've been making cocktails for R&D.. mainly starting with ones I've seen or heard of and then figuring out what I can do to make it better or a bit different.. this one I made is called the GoldenRye.. 2oz rye, .5oz honey syrup, .5oz ginger syrup, .75oz lemon juice, .75oz mantanilla sherry.. didn't have ginger syrup or mantanilla sherry so I used ginger shrub and the Pedro ximenes sherry we have back here.. meh.. it's ok.. redid it without the ginger shrub and tastes alot better..

Still thinking of other shit to put on this new menu.. also nobody likes the Chicago sour idea unfortunately..

20240820_162521.thumb.jpg.8632efb1e2ea6a0b5508fd3db9f2bf4a.jpg

Make a Lola like they serve at Union Electric in Melbourne.

Best tasting booze I ever had. Maybe email them to get the specific ingredients but pretty sure it is on their site last I lookd

Also I deleted the Traffio app that I use to get given "work" so other people can use the clause that allows the company I was working for complete surveillence (and thus augmentation by fucking Me over with trafficjunky.com URL redirects from what I found when scrutineering the URLs My devices have been pinging) of My digital life which the former HR Girl lied to Me when I queried her on it as I signed the updated contract last year.

Whilst I got rid of the evidence with updating My iOS devices to iOS18 this morning, should I not be freed of money holding Me captive then a "xxlotov" could be launched into a bunch of Uteruses that could cause havoc on their operations as they go about dealing in literal human shit and profitting from it as their side hustles.

im going to this "Thuggz" restaurant in the food court here to buy  Deebo Deluxe as I go back to eating red meat as I protest the financial chains still used as a weapon against Me.

Plus I get to say I literally will be eating Zeus, given it is No Holds Barred and all battle of the Gods apparently according to Jorn's song Faith Bloody Faith and My fAIth in anyone in this world other than My 12oz compardes here TOILET worthy of having Me in their world is long long gone.

Thanks for the shirt Schnitzel and I shall try eat less chicken given I was born in the year of the Rooster and all that.

I could eat alssariq the burger given Zeus as a God is half male and half female.

I ate the female side only as the worst thing would be if I ate the arse of a male as I provide no sexual pleasure to any man as I hate the state of the society they and capitalism have built so they can keep their slaves like Myself.

Fuck them.