What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

1 hour ago, nicklesndimes said:

hope it's nothing serious and your health is on the mend.

also, is this an mri machine? i have one scheduled soon for the nerve pain i've been experiencing in my leg all year.

Cat scan. I feel like an MRI your whole body goes in a tube unless it's an open sided jank. I hope you get your shit figured out man.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
33 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

close, it was a smoothie w/ a small scoop of granola and honey.

edit: thanks for the recipe idea, i'll try it that way soon too.

It’s really good. I cut dairy out of my diet, so, no more yogurt for now. I use almond milk for my oatmeal.

• Props 1

10 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

We are a long way from where @tonysopranostarted this thread.

Those days are not gone for me.  Was tempted to hit the homie up the other day like yo, you never get the urge to head out on a Thursday night?  I'm not with all this weekend warrior shit when there's work that could be done during the week.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

16 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I did it you filthy savages. I got out of the hospital. I'm at the crib now trying to scrub this glue from the backs of all these electrical leads from my body. 

Think I missed what happened.  What happened to you bruh?  Thought I saw you post somewhere that you got covid.  Was it covid?  Heart issue?  Midlife crisis?  Someone put ketchup on your fries??

• LOL! 3

1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

Think I missed what happened.  What happened to you bruh?  Thought I saw you post somewhere that you got covid.  Was it covid?  Heart issue?  Midlife crisis?  Someone put ketchup on your fries??

My blood pressure went out of control. Probably due to ketchup. Lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

9 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Too much salty in your diet

I was thinking about that for real. Like we don't have a kitchen right now so everything for the past several months has been from a drive thru or out of a can. 

Edited by mr.yuck
PS I got the joke lol
  • LOL! 1

On 10/1/2023 at 5:29 PM, LUGR said:

Not sleeping like I should be.

Sleep is invaluable, yet at times I purposely choose to defer it in order to give those whom are too weak to apologise to Me the opportunity to prey upon Me when I am in a more vunerable state of existence.

The fact that I do this, in part due to My own masochistic tendencies, in part as a way of conveying that I would rather stand alone and take on an entire army of identity-less NPC drines if only to prove the extent pf how those who band together to try and take Me down do so because they are too pathetic on an individual basis to be anything other than assrspists whom do whatever possoble to not look at how worthless their compromised existence truly is now it precariously hangs in the balance whereby I retain the ultimate control of telling them all to go fuck themselves, knowing they have reahed the stage whereby they have well and truly screwed any and all reason for them to exist anywhere but in the shadow of My happiness💯

• Truth 1

With this said, it is time to make karma manifest upon the men who have raped and abused Me as I relegate them to having to exist in the conscious awareness that I will not allow them to escape the guilt by opting out of existence in order to free them from the loveless, pathetic Hell hole they have dug and have doomed themselves to.

All I can say is I am sure these guys will love having a cactus shoved up their arseholes as they did to Me.

Me.

No seriously, I am uploading a video to Youtube that relinquishes Me, as the Human avatar representing "God", of all responsibility for all the pain, suffering, war, loss, inequality and other negative attributes of the Human experience as I unveil the "Green tick" I gave that allowed those who fear Me and My love to abuse and use the trust that was given and implied by My checking and authorising the security certificates in My keychain to augment My existence in a negative way.

In delegating responsibility to the "Devs" who used the power I imbued to them as being those who now can be held accountable for the (no doubt much more pleasant and painless) future that I and this world will experience given that each and every contributor who has "committed" something nefarious to antagonise, hurt or to try humiliate Me now has to answer to both Me, the world, and to themselves as to why they would happily experience what I have been subjected to (And how sticking a cactus up someone's ass such that the needles protrude out the shaft of My penis as My skin is scrolled along - is in any way justified beyond being a joke and aliteration to the 80s movie "Dudes" and the fact that Steve Vai did the soundtrack and only I would understand both the comedy after it ceases along with the "in-joke" of it being something only I would ever be capable of making the connection as to what part of My life and existence it actually pertained to, unless it was Kristina Rose dissing Brian Pumper in a quote I read or saw on the internet years ago).

Anyway, the synopsis for part 1 which is uploading now is in quotation marks below, with part 2 a 3 hour journey to complete the circle back to where life literally began for Me as I pass King Edward (Van Halen - Rock In Power My Friend) memorial hospital where I was born into this world going to be uploaded next.

Hopefully this frees Me to get all the people on here over to come create with Me such that we can build a "New Church" that artistically can illustrate the fact that Humans as a species are still capable of creating art and music on a level that is at least equivalent to (and aspirationally I believe "actually greater") than the churches of centuries that have long since past.

So please feel free to say Hi in person to Me or advise in PM whenever you are able and free to come and join Me in the New World which has yet to be written or described that exists after the end of the Book of Revelation, as that Book of the Old World and My history has been concluded and closed such that "His Story" should be amended to "Our High Story" as together Me and My fellow Prophets ascend to greater heights than ever, as lies and the shadow of doubt that facilitated the existence of that which should not be held Me and this world back from being all it was supposed to be to begin with prior to the origination of Sin.