What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Kickin it at the dentist. Apparently I need $35k worth of dental work.

Dude, the dentists are getting ridiculous.  My parents were quote 50 and 45k each.  

I am not sure where they are pulling these prices from, but not everyone has insurance.  Even if they did, a couple hundred bucks a month, the math doesn't add up. 

• Truth 1

Just now, mr.yuck said:

330805229_IMG_20231227_1131096172.thumb.jpg.277590a3f76eb82ee4af09f61df09984.jpg

Look at all those busted shits. Luckily for me, my baby cousin is in school to become a dentist. Fool better do some side work.

Have you talked with your cousin about getting probono work.  Like, isn't there a thing for people who need dental work and students need to get hands on exsperience?  IDK, I thought there's setting like that.  

Sire beats 35k 

• Truth 1

2 minutes ago, ndv said:

Have you talked with your cousin about getting probono work.  Like, isn't there a thing for people who need dental work and students need to get hands on exsperience?  IDK, I thought there's setting like that.  

Sire beats 35k 

Nah. For real though I'm gonna take my $35k and go to Turkey and get a mouth full of gold implants and have a ballin ass vacation.

• Truth 2

12 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Nah. For real though I'm gonna take my $35k and go to Turkey and get a mouth full of gold implants and have a ballin ass vacation.

This seems much better.  I mean, it's not like the dentist that charges 35k isn't going to not do the same.   

I mean when my parents told me their quotes, all I could say was, "I understand his wife wants an s class, but let's be real here." 

• Truth 2

On 12/27/2023 at 11:09 AM, mr.yuck said:

330805229_IMG_20231227_1131096172.thumb.jpg.277590a3f76eb82ee4af09f61df09984.jpg

Look at all those busted shits. Luckily for me, my baby cousin is in school to become a dentist. Fool better do some side work.

“Acquisition” seems like a funny word to use….like the dentist acquired an asset.

• Truth 2

6 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

That sucks @morton . I, knock on wood havent gotten real sick this season. But my insomnia has been in full effect. 

Just sitting at my kitchen bar spacing out wondering how early is too early to go to bed.

I'm in bed by 830. Often times Im dozing off by 930. 

Last night I was up til 130 for some reason. 

Right now I'm sending off invoices and emailing clients explaining how all of their change orders have increased their final price. Remember all those times you asked "how much to add this," followed up by "okay let's do it," has compounded into the astronomical figure you see in front of you. I swear people are total dip shits.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1