What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
9 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Yo @DETOshe looks like she's doing great for her first time. I went snowboarding once when I was in my teens. I spent all day trying to get the hang of just standing up and staying up. 😂

She was doing great. She wants to up again soon. Wifey and I are in bed trying to come up with shit for the elf to do. Smh. 

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, DETO said:

She was doing great. She wants to up again soon. Wifey and I are in bed trying to come up with shit for the elf to do. Smh. 

Kill the elf in a tragic drug overdose. That'll keep your kids on the straight and narrow. Plus you'll never have to worry about the elf thing again unless his little cousin shows up next year.

• Truth 1

34 minutes ago, ndv said:

Do you have one of the tubs with the jets?  If so, turns those on and treat it like a dish washer and walk away. 

I wish. It's just a regular degular janky ass bath tub. I totally should have installed a jetted jank. I made a lot of oversights on this remodel. I told my wife I'm gonna tear up the master bath to install a tub and a shower. She was like I'm gonna kill you. Go finish up the kitchen. 😂

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

8 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Just did the dishes in my bathtub. This shit is fucking wack.

First image in my head was you taking a bath and doing the dishes in the tube with you. Then I got how it probably really happened.

I once washed my clothes in a shower for 6 months and air dried them, that shit was also wack.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

Streaming hockey, working, and trying to figure out what the fuck I’m gonna put in these damn Christmas cards. I’m gonna be there when they get opened so I can’t just write something cheesy and fire them off in the mail and pretend nothing awkward happened. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Wyeast said:

Streaming hockey, working, and trying to figure out what the fuck I’m gonna put in these damn Christmas cards. I’m gonna be there when they get opened so I can’t just write something cheesy and fire them off in the mail and pretend nothing awkward happened. 

Send them all the Grussy.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2