Poland to enforce chemical castration of paedophiles

Pet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Damn, i was thinking this was going to be metal as fuck and they were going to use chemicals to burn off the sex offenders loins, not just giving them a drug that took away sexual urges.

Same this is lame as fuck they dont need to give em drugs if they got a pedo bear problem thats like prozac to em, doesnt do shit. stick with the acid burning scrotum idea

ffv.JPG.9a89aebe3ce7b7e0764be6832ec8eae5.JPG

Oh, I thought it said Portland, Whew!

Still, I'd like to say that I've never met many Poles but, if you believe the jokes, these are the folks who invented the submarine screen door and the first manned mission to the Sun (at night)... Is this really a magic bullet?

bout time...

hope they got their pedophiles well defined, it would suck to lose you dick over a 16 yo

That's what I was thinking.

If Poland is anything like the US, shit'll get out of hand and mad 20 year old kids are gonna get castrated for banging their girlfreinds.

How many Polocks does it take to castrate a nigga?

id even go as far as to say that if this really does decrease the reported number of sexual crimes against children that the US should seriously start fuckin wit the same policy.

:rolleyes:

If Poland is anything like the US, shit'll get out of hand and mad 20 year old kids are gonna get castrated for banging their girlfreinds.

that is more like stautory rape rather than being a paedophile, I am sure there are definitions of it. Paedophiles are more the small child molestors, a paedophile isn't interested in some 16 year old girl

anyway 16 is legal in the UK I would imagine they have a similar age range in poland. Maybe anyone fucking under 12s? I dunno