Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pet

Poland to enforce chemical castration of paedophiles

this shit will for sure have them freaks thinking twice before trying to pull some shady business. id even go as far as to say that if this really does decrease the reported number of sexual crimes against children that the US should seriously start fuckin wit the same policy.

it's all part of polands war on pedophiles.

similar to americas war on terror except poland is getting results

Damn, i was thinking this was going to be metal as fuck and they were going to use chemicals to burn off the sex offenders loins, not just giving them a drug that took away sexual urges.

Damn, i was thinking this was going to be metal as fuck and they were going to use chemicals to burn off the sex offenders loins, not just giving them a drug that took away sexual urges.

Same this is lame as fuck they dont need to give em drugs if they got a pedo bear problem thats like prozac to em, doesnt do shit. stick with the acid burning scrotum idea

ffv.JPG.9a89aebe3ce7b7e0764be6832ec8eae5.JPG

Oh, I thought it said Portland, Whew!

Still, I'd like to say that I've never met many Poles but, if you believe the jokes, these are the folks who invented the submarine screen door and the first manned mission to the Sun (at night)... Is this really a magic bullet?

niet

but i doubt many pedophiles aspire to be astronauts

if theyre that smart, they wont get booked

if they do, theyre smart enough to break out of prison if they designed rockets & such

i used to work with poles, theyre good people

/nodrawball

your job in here is to be ignorant, funny, make statements rather than pose questions and to NOT take part in internet discussions you fool.

your red bricks state that, so wear them with honor you fucking retard and dont try and be one of the green sheep brigade.

your an embarressment to the color. toilet seat.

toilet_seat_death.jpg

• Like 1

the u.s, needs to start doing shit like this. or bring back the the firing squad.

Child rape down, Kielbasa production is up.

Win/Win

THIS. and yea i was let down on the metal factor. i automatically assumed acid to the nutz. too much time on /b/

This should be done in all countries to any paedophiles, personally I would rather they actually physically castrate the bastards, why do they deserve to be castrated the humane way

bout time...

hope they got their pedophiles well defined, it would suck to lose you dick over a 16 yo

That's what I was thinking.

If Poland is anything like the US, shit'll get out of hand and mad 20 year old kids are gonna get castrated for banging their girlfreinds.

How many Polocks does it take to castrate a nigga?

id even go as far as to say that if this really does decrease the reported number of sexual crimes against children that the US should seriously start fuckin wit the same policy.

:rolleyes:

If Poland is anything like the US, shit'll get out of hand and mad 20 year old kids are gonna get castrated for banging their girlfreinds.

that is more like stautory rape rather than being a paedophile, I am sure there are definitions of it. Paedophiles are more the small child molestors, a paedophile isn't interested in some 16 year old girl

anyway 16 is legal in the UK I would imagine they have a similar age range in poland. Maybe anyone fucking under 12s? I dunno

as much as i think that pedofiles deserve to die..

whats the next step?

and what if someone isnt guilty..

I can't believe You of all people are the only one in this thread speaking with any common sense.

Another Twilight Zone experience brought to me by Channel Zero. :confused:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now