Bestfriend or his sister??

boost™

big fan of this thread for 1 reason.

you divided 12oz.

one side you had the dudes telling you you are required to hit it.

the other side telling you respect your boy.

you disappointed BOTH sides of 12oz by not respecting your boy, but being such a faggot while going about it that no one can rightfully give you props for this.

photo5.jpg

Tookie (RIP) agrees with this statement.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boost, she's 17, this means a few things simultaneously and on a few different levels. She's a jump-off and will be jumping off your dick and onto the next slightly older guy's dick whether you blaze or not. This chickie will not be interested in you for very long, do yourself a favor and dont get any more sprung. Matter of fact, learn now how to not give a fuck about bitches and forget having special little feelings for them. You are a proximity infatuation, because you are boys with her brother, so the time is now son. Guess what son? If it wasn't you kicking it with your homie it would be someone else kicking it with your homie and she would be swooning over that guy. He would be the one blowing her back out and not you. You are 19, so I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that your boy is around the same age. There is a 50/50 chance you will still be so tight if not severly distanced from him in as soon as 5 years. If dude can't just accept the natural order of things, point out to him that she could be jocking some shitbag with hivvy and a heroin habit, not a decent dude like yourself (assuming that you are). THE TIME IS NOW, DIVE IN IT.

Ahhh 17 yearold titties

I don't see this stuff anymore because it's just cold against the law, and I'm fine with that but... you ever meet those girls whose titties just aren't quite right? Like the nipples are cross-eyeded or something? A word to the wise, a couple years later those girls are either the coolest ones you've ever met or full on sluts...

win/win

I don't see this stuff anymore because it's just cold against the law, and I'm fine with that but... you ever meet those girls whose titties just aren't quite right? Like the nipples are cross-eyeded or something? A word to the wise, a couple years later those girls are either the coolest ones you've ever met or full on sluts...

win/win

If their nipples are cross eyed, just draw a smile with buckteeth below the belly button and it is like you are fucking a retard. WIN!

good job, sister fucker...

can you beat his ass in a fight if it came down to it?

this has been my primary question since this thread began....

but since he said his "bestfriend" had to back him up in fights, i'm going to assume no. she's a little hipster/myspace lookin' chick, not sayin' she's not cute, but i wouldn't dare fuck with her if it was actually my best friend's sis, and he wasn't down (another issue, i think you just don't understand the word "friend" [read: you're a punk with no spine])........ but you're this far along now, so there's no looking back. handle your shit and figure your life out.

DAO's word is law.

If dude is your real best friend. Don't fuck his little sister.

Dude is just some guy. Bang it out.

I got involved with one of my little sisters best friends and it got real ugly. However random girls that come and go are all on my raydar.

Do you though. Some people could careless about the drama. I like to keep that shit far away from me.

I'll bet PITOFZOMBIES is a hipster.

never one to call someone a hipster or anything of the sort, but if i were to i'd say people refering to zombies outside of simply referencing horror movies has always seemed to be a characteristic in my eyes.

^ Yeh, not even close...this proves my theory that most people using the word have no clue what it means

8jEDYDenOk1k07znY6aoTf8go1_500.jpg

edit: not directed towards you swamp, just made me think of that.

BOOST just lied threw his teeth. fake ass story about her fucking him., getting caught dropping the jail bait off down the street. and told a fake ass story about it. wouldnt have the nerves to take a clothed pic with this little girl, let alone one of her back side or little titties or even one of her fingerbanging herself. what a faggot pussy liar this guy is. and her brother will kick your ass for not fucking her,when you go crying to him with this lame ass shit. i bet this guys been trolling the interwebs for a realistic pic of a girl getting fucked to try and pass it off as his own.:lol:

• Like 1

god damn...16 pages

ok heres the deal

you picture yourself on top of your bestfriends sister...

i couldnt do it anymore everytime i was on top of her, i just felt wrong.

i had to end it.

I told her "i couldnt do it...(yes i was about to smashed had my cawk ready 2 penetrate the vag)

i have to much respect for your brother"

She like ignored it and pushed me down on her and like forced it. Then that really got me sprung i love when girls take advantage. So i blocked out the image of her being my bestfriends sister and was beating that shit up for a good 20mins...

the pussy was tight n fuckin too gooood!

She's gunna tell her bro that she think she likes me and see what happens after that.

pix soon

there is no way i believe this happened.