Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DBMstyles

Manny being Manny...

I saw that shit. Im sure Boston fans are rejoicing that this douche nozzle got his due...

Damn Manny.

Still no where near as bad as being Barry..

Caught not with steroids but a banned substance that is usually used by body builders and steroid users to restart their bodies natural testosterone cycle. I think its a female fertility drug. Bonds and the rest of them used it with the BALCO case too.

caught banned substance...out for 50 games and fined almost 1/3 of salary

Yeah, 1/3 of his preexisting 25 million, ppsssshhhhhh

im watching the giants game right now and just heard the news.

tsk tsk tsk IOU!!! looks like barry bonds isn't the only one!

LA Times: Manny to be suspended 50 games for PED use

So much for that ongoing love story between Manny Ramirez(notes) and the Dodgers.

According to a bombshell report released this morning by the Los Angeles Times, Ramirez will be suspended 50 games starting today for testing positive for the use of performance-enhancing drugs.

bahahaha this fool got axed for taking fertility drugs!! look buddy of youre going to fail a drug test, at least test positive for a fucking manly drug. fucking real steroids ya know. but fertility drugs? fail.

Me and my cousin are going to see the Giants play at Dodger Stadium this Sunday....I decided to buy fake dreadlocks at a costume store and wear them to the game.

I am stoked the Giants did not pick up this sack of shit.

bahahaha this fool got axed for taking fertility drugs!! look buddy of youre going to fail a drug test, at least test positive for a fucking manly drug. fucking real steroids ya know. but fertility drugs? fail.

come on bro..you really think that he took fertility drugs...that shit is a cop out:lol:

• Like 1

yea, the investigation concluded that thats what he took. he never offered that information as a cop out.

point is, dude is going around saying "ay im jus tryin to get pregs and be a mommy... and hit .500"

Caught not with steroids but a banned substance that is usually used by body builders and steroid users to restart their bodies natural testosterone cycle.[/size] I think its a female fertility drug. Bonds and the rest of them used it with the BALCO case too.

just say it brother

dodgers suck-/yesbias

manny juiced-/yeshappygiantsdidntpickup

ive been happy yet baffled all day by this. i'm kinda in disbelief. for all his arrogance, i thought for sure he was the real deal hitter.

• Like 1

.....................you serious?

i cant imagine anyone actually being suprised by this news.

yes, completely.

he's said a lot on his opinions on steroid use and hasnt had the nicest things to say about those that wer known users. he also refused to get tested for them, but it was very much chalked up to manny being manny. here:

http://callofthegreenmonster.typepad.com/call_of_the_green_monster/2005/03/adamant_manny_r.html

i know im not alone in being a bit taken off guard by this.

i guess i just wouldnt be suprised to hear about steroid use no matter who it was

with a few exceptions.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now