What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

the-hurt-locker.jpg

The Hurt Locker - I quite liked it, it held my attention throughout good acting.

The%20Road%20movie%20poster.jpg

The Road - Pretty good worth the watch also great acting with some small cameos from big stars.

clash-of-the-titans-2010-movie-poster.jpg

Clash Of The Titans - Decent popcorn flick.

f1d4172835c0d0065875f98de834b102_full.jpg

Bobby Deerfield - Old Pacino film which is different but good and worth a look

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

saw this tonight fucking funny as fuck some gwarr bits i wont ruin it but the ending is pretty awesome in my books.

and the funny thing is i'v never had a nosebleed and as it started getting into it my nose just burst out blood n was pouring down my face people were looking at me all freaked out n shit haha some couple just got the fuck up and ran out i was like wtf haha this is a fucking coinsedence.

oh i was also hoping for the full on backsnap..but no such luck.

the-last-exorcism-uk-poster1.jpg

saw this tonight fucking funny as fuck some gwarr bits i wont ruin it but the ending is pretty awesome in my books.

and the funny thing is i'v never had a nosebleed and as it started getting into it my nose just burst out blood n was pouring down my face people were looking at me all freaked out n shit haha some couple just got the fuck up and ran out i was like wtf haha this is a fucking coinsedence.

oh i was also hoping for the full on backsnap..but no such luck.

the-last-exorcism-uk-poster1.jpg

i was just going to post this, i have to disagree i saw it and found i wasted my money. the athosphere you get with the doc style is actualy really beliveable, but as a horror suspense thriller i guess it kinda fails in all catagories. not really scary not what youll be expecting or wanting to even be left with i would save it for rent. it was kinda funny in some bits

i just meant the ending was awesome the movie took for ever to get going ...i mean come on they throw a demon baby on the fire and summon satan..thats pretty fucking gnarly.

over all yeah its something you can put on in the background and glance at every few minutes until the cool shit starts where you will probably pay some more attention.

In the last fortnight

freaked.jpg

Apparently Keanu Reeves was in an uncredited role as Ortiz the dog boy

Cube_The_Movie_Poster_Art.jpg

as-tro-nomical

wait-until-dark-cover-3.jpg

dark_days.jpg

happiness.jpg

Also been watching a fuck load of Twin Peaks, got the gold edition box set, really enjoying it

twin-peaks.jpg

thin-blue-line-dvd.jpg&t=1

dope

p1_bus174.jpg

What-About-Bob-B00004RJ73-L.jpg

this reminded me of the cable guy, in the way that his family all liked the looney but the target of the looney hated him