What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just watched scott pilgrim vs. the world and absolutely hated it. i'm not sure exactly what they were going for there but some kind of dark, surreal, artfag type shit. maybe it was just me but it made no sense and i want my 2 hours back.

the-departed-movie-soundtra.jpg

amazing movie lots of tension and one hell of an ending.and a great cast every one played they're part perfectly.

tub.jpg

pretty funny.best ending ever.

antichrist-poster.jpg

i liked it got some wicked sketches done when i was watching it,liked the whole nature theme etc.

minority_report.jpg

only watched half of it then remembered the rest and switched.

the_final_destination_4.jpg

this was yet again fucking awesome the entire series has kept it up.like dude said earlier does what it sets out to do. funny ending too.

thats pretty much anything worth mentiong that i watched in the last 2 days.

kinda same thing...

You're on crack if you think The Road was anything like that piece of shit Book of Eli.

Aside from the post apocalyptic setting they were NOTHING alike.

The Road was a survival story about a father and son adapted from a fantastic book and it did justice to said book without having to fill the screen with fluff to move the story along.

Book of Eli was a typical Denzel Washington piece of garbage with a fucking trite Christian plot revolving around the fucking Bible with ridiculous slow motion action filler.

FAIL.