What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

george-clooney-the-american.jpg

This movie sucked. One of the chix had nice tits though. Still, this was like picking up a spy novel and starting to read it from chapter 4, then putting it down before it ended. BOOO!!

machette.jpg

This was fairly decent. Better than The Expendables. R. Rodriguez does cheezy B type movies in a somewhat classy format. I don't know that I would own this, but it was entertaining.

micmacs-poster.jpg

Not bad, might have been influenced by seeing this in a small theater serving pizza & beer, how can you go wrong w/ that? This is a French film w/ subtitles, a comedy about a dude whose father is killed by a land mine. Later, he is shot in the head and the bullet has to be left in. He ends up homeless and taken in by scrapyard bums, then comes to discover that the manufacturers of the landmine and the bullet he was shot with have offices across the street from each other & seeks revenge on them w/ his new band on misfit friends. IDK, I thought it was better than a lot of the American comedies to come out in the past few years.

winters-bone-poster.jpg

It's arguable where the asshole of America lies, but here is a good case for it being in Missouri. This is a drama about a 17-year-old chick whose meth-cooking father puts their home up for bail & then disappears. She tries to find him before their home is taken. No action here but it held my attention and was well done. Never heard of any of the actos but the whole thing felt real like they went into butthole Missouri and picked all of the actors straight from the town it was filmed in.