What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

Damn Zardoz looks awesome

phiphnklqcgxlq_m.jpg

G.I Joe Rise Of The Cobra - Standard action fare Sienna Miller is looking damn fine in it though 5/10

bruno-movie-poster.jpg

Bruno - It has some off putting scenes but it is pretty damn funny though and had me laughing a fair bit 6.5/10

TheBox_Movie_poster-thumb-550x816-15947.jpg

The Box - Started off sort of David Lynchesque then proceeded to get a little more dumber and finally pretty much finished with making little sense which I suppose is quite like a Lynch film (minus the dumber part) when you think about it but nowhere near as good 5.5/10

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

midnight_in_garden_of_good_and_evil_video_release.jpg

I've only been here three days and it's just a shooting, but give it time, okay. This place is fantastic. It's like Gone With the Wind on Mescalin. I know you're my agent. Listen to me, they walk imaginary pets here, Garland. On a fucking leash. Alright? And they're all heavily armed and drunk. New York is boring!

yeah even though i watch a hell of a lot of movies there are a lot that i've never watched due to forgetting to or just not knowing about..this is one i've been looking forward to for a while and it delivered in a way only mr depp could.

whats best is i watched the whole thing knowing he banged my friends mum.

ha, word.

that reminds me, saw some weird ass movie on SyFy where these people lived in a village where they didnt age, marry, ect.. they just existed.. and their was a ogre that came up from underground every year i think and they fed him a sacrifice or the whole village would get eaten..

dont remember the name of it. SyFy has some weird fuckin movies.

Harry_Brown.jpg

just a good a movie all in all...this needs to happen world over..if a crack head tries to rob you gut that cunt and walk on.

just put this on..only problem here is a movie about south africa starring verry little south african actors.fuck matt damon in this movie.

Invictus.jpg

cant waite to get back home to the heartland.

• Like 1

-2010715-TheKillerInsideMeFlyer.gif

Watched this last night. Actually pretty good, better than I expected. Fucking brutal though.

Usually any movie that has Jessica Alba in a speaking role would get a thumbs down from me,

but she didn't have much time to fuck this one up.

The ending was a bit off in my opinion, but over all it was pretty good.

I can't stop thinking about it.