The Beer Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LUGR, what's that Kirin Endless Clear taste like? Im guessing its....clear?

Naw, not clear. I think maybe it is a lite brew? I could be wrong....it tasted OK. They have all sorts of weird variations, one is even called "Style Free"? Who knows, I just check the Alc% and go...

p1050455.jpg

p1050458t.jpg

p1050459r.jpg

p1050460v.jpg

Just got cases of these beers for $9.30 a case cause "Dey fell off of the loadn' truck, might have a few broken bottles in nem cases, we dont know we just got em in.."

So im pretty happy right now, having a full supply of good and decent beers on stock in the ol' fridge.

The best beer out of the bunch..real smooth

Copy+of+IMG_5890.JPG

Im not diggin the whole sweet caramel flavor, way too sweet for me. I have a friend who said this was the best beer he's ever had " I could drink this even if it didnt give me a buzz, its that good"....

6a00d8341d0dbb53ef0120a567964d970c-250wi

This is pretty good..wish it was there 'Pale Pale Ale' tho..

Saranac-Pale-Ale.jpg

I enjoy this one...i found some hand written piece of paper inside that said "Harbor real ale 36.99 24pk"...so i saved alotta money..

Bar-Harbor-Real-Ale.jpg

This is a real good one.. similar to a euro pale lager. But in all the bottles theres floating yeast at the bottom...? whats that about?

bb-burgerbrau.gif

but yea im going back soon to grab some more cases before there all gone..

I had this last night, I love bourbon and I love belgian style tripels, so this was perfection in my opinion -

2939408473_34c35764db.jpg?v=0

Curieux is pretty good shit. Allagash as a whole is a really solid brewery.

Today I went German for a while, and had a Schlenkerla Weizen, Urbock, and they a Weihenstephaner Hefeweizen.

Now I am drinking some of this (the freshest batch I could find):

619.jpg

One time when I was visiting my parents a couple years back, my mother bought me a bottle of that Lindeman's Framboise Lambic (or some other lambic that had a very similar bottle). I took 4 or 5 sips, made my dad take a sip, and then proceeded to pour it down the sink. It tasted like koolaid that had somehow gone bad. Basura.

Maybe some day I'll give another Lambic a whirl, but I certainly wouldn't pay more than a dollar to do so. Especially if that is one of the "good" ones. Also, is that shit really 2.5% ABV like beeradvocate is saying? I'd be better of drinking some juice that actually tastes good.