The Beer Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe cause i live in Cleveland but all their mass produced beers don't really do it for me anymore. If you roll through Cleveland make sure to stop at the brewery. They have at least two beers on tap that aren't sold outside of the brewery, and they got some damn good eats too.

Today I had these while at my parents to visit, eat some ribs, and help my dad start his garden:

Delicious, but pops didn't like it.

abale.jpg

I haven't had this before today, and I fucking Loved it!!!! went really, REALLY good with BBQ ribs. My dad didn't actually like this one either, but he drinks labat blue light on the regular, so I wasn't expecting epiphenies.

stone-smoked-porter.jpg

one time me and my boy were drinking and he had a guinness, and apparently the kind he got has this like plastic thing in it to mix it up. he drank most of it and then we started to bug out because we thought there was some shit that was not supposed to be in there (already stoned) so we decide to break the bottle, and we see this plastic bullet thing. Then he googled it and we found out what it was. Should have done that before breaking a bottle in his sink lol.