The Beer Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother in law is a country boy with a horrible taste in beer. Heading his way tonight for some chess with a line up of some of my constant buys...so the line up shall be. First to last.

LaFinDuMonde.gif

Dogfish does a good job here and there. Not a company that I swear by everyone of their beers but this is definitely candy.

dfh_120-280x300.jpg

One of my top 5s

berna12.jpg

A top 5 for me on my stout list.....After I left the store I though about Bells Expedition but it was too late.

brand-rasputin1.jpg

Old Rasputin has to be one of the best beers made in america. It's a perfect example of its class and has a solid drinkable texture for as high in alcohol content as it is.

I have a 12th Anniversary Old Rasputin sitting in my closet right now. Already a year old. Giving it some more time. Gonna be fucking delicious.

43947.jpg

I'm just beginning to get into sour beers... this one is aged in pinot noir barrels for a year, and has added sour cherries. A spoil from my recent trip to CA. I couldn't drink this every day even if I could buy it here, but I damn well enjoyed trying it.

This beer is awesome. Well played.

^^bells nut brown ale isn't too thick but I'm not sure if that is still in season or not.

b6f7d_breckenridge-lucky-u-ipa.png

breckenridge lucky u ipa

this was decent. i think people that aren't too fond of strong IPA's would like this.

I however like strong IPA's with a bite so it didn't do too much for me.

HolyMoses_BottleGlass.jpg

great lakes holy moses white ale

this one was pretty tasty. slight spicy after taste. definitely would buy again

• Like 1