Team Dog Lovers [round 2]

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

serum you still look here?

my lil dog can't really eat the homemade food anymore because she has these uppity anal glands that don't do well with food low in filler.

we went back to dry food and her issues cleared up so i'm certain that was it.

what would you add to homemade food for filler?

oats? cornmeal? flour? i'm perplexed.

my lil dog can't really eat the homemade food anymore because she has these uppity anal glands that don't do well with food low in filler.

corn and oats but there are good dog food recipes online for dogs with different problems

Looks really similar to my guy. Different colored eyes though. Speaking of that retard, I had a painting I was finishing sitting on a stand. Went to wash my hands for literally 2 minutes, and come back into the room and DUMBASS decided to knock it over on to the new carpet. While I was trying to clean up his mess he made, he went upstairs and decided to lay down in our bedroom, which also got new carpet the week before....

5684111529_65b522c399_b.jpg

WATER AND VINEGAR got most of the paint out of the carpet. I was PISSED

Now he has half of his face left. I took the clippers to the half with the paint on it. I know, I know c00l story BrA

Chillin at the homies spot yesterday one of the blue nose pups got into the tackle box! Had a huge deep sea fishing hook in its lip barely poking threw. Talk about a buzz kill i was stoned as fuck didnt know what to do. Finally clipped off the lure and called the homie to come over and push it threw. Poor dog, but shes fine.

You caught a pitbull? You must have been fishing in the ghetto.

And that's hilarious about the painting Mo. Sucks, but still hilarious. Our dog ate a check for $700 dollars, both of our cellphones, she shits pennies from time to time, and just ten minutes ago I looked down the hall and she was squatting with a string of turds hanging out. She then shook her hind side and it helicoptered out of her butt. Then she smiled at me and ran into the bedroom. You just gotta laugh I guess.

my dog just tried to french kiss me was disgusting, he jumped up on my lap put a paw either side of my head and went in with his tongue, fucking funny as hell but gross as fuck, my son was in hysterics. luckily the door went so the dog ran off

• 1 month later...

I had the same issue. I didnt have any filler available one day so I just gave him chicken straight

the next day runny shit.

I give him either pasta, crumbled bread or a little rice (too much can constipate them for more than 24 hrs)

now i'm looking into human glucosamine in dog size portions anyone know a good dosage

I have to do the research but have been busy

From day one

GEDC0858.jpg

to year one

GEDC2127.jpg

Good Dog Kar;a Marx Shitting Machine extrodinaire

AKA bigness

AKA Huge Bitch

AKA leave that alone, fucker

We are celebrating her 1st birthday this weekend. Peanut butter cake for all.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...