Team Dog Lovers [round 2]

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought this puppy from a crackhead for $20. Mr.Crackhead informed me that someone had stopped on the side of the interstate and threw her out of the car. Looks like they used her to have puppies then then threw her away like trash. I bought her from Mr.Crackhead to keep her out of the hands of dirtbag savages that would surely use her as a bait dog. She is wayyyyy to sweet to fight. I live in a studio apartment and already have a 55 pound pitbull so I cant keep her. Please help me find a home for this dog. She weighs 30lbs looks to be no more than 6 months old and still has puppy teeth. This is the sweetest godamn dog in the entire world and gets along great with my dog. Im in Memphis TN if anybody is interested in a free puppy let me know. I will gladly drive to meet you.

5573207610_f6fafaa7cf_b.jpg

FREE TO A GOOD HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by _:MemphisOrDie:_, on Flickr

5572613023_32c752b7c4_b.jpg

puppy1 by _:MemphisOrDie:_, on Flickr

5573205438_d17e67e381_b.jpg

puppy2 by _:MemphisOrDie:_, on Flickr

5572628651_488ac3dfe2_b.jpg

PUPPY5 by _:MemphisOrDie:_, on Flickr

5573209642_26cf543076_b.jpg

puppy4 by _:MemphisOrDie:_, on Flickr

• Like 2

Good work on helping out that pit. Probably the best $20 you spent this month. Hope she doesn't have any hidden issues.

I know this might be harsh but if I heard someone went into a dog fight with automatic rifles, and went Columbine, I would be fine with that. In fact, I might actually enjoy watching the video. Dog fighting is like the bible. It's been around since man thought the world was flat, but yet people still haven't dropped it after intelligence evolved. Sad ignorant shit.

• Like 1

^ Agreed. I get pissed when dipshit "celebrities" get caught for dogfighting, and nothing happens to them. AT ALL. I seriously think dog fighting should have a mandatory prison sentence.

Michael Vick is a joke. I can understand the lure of dog fighting to poor people, and that doesn't justify it, but for that guy with his paycheck to still be involved is fucking sad. Just shows he's an ignorant piece of street trash that doesn't deserve anything he has, but yet they still let him back. Fuck that.

Hooray! I found puppies that will be ready when I move to my new spot.

cLalp.jpg

Half staffordshire terrier (pit bull) and half black lab.

A little bigger than what I was looking for, but there are 2 perfect females and they need a home.

Picking one up on 4/10.

Both look like a pot belly pig.

Those are the 2 females left. Not sure which one I will get.

Got to meet the lady with the dogs yesterday, they belong to a friend of a friend. Met the parents. I get the one with the white markings on it's face. Dope. I could google, but I'll just ask here; she will be about 10 weeks when I get her. When can I get her fixed and how much will it cost?