Team Dog Lovers [round 2]

watson

^agreed. dogs rock! :lol:

and you're right, the golden (annie ((full name annie get your gun *boatshoes*haha))) has a love/hate relationship with the camera... sometimes she's curious what the weird object i have in my hands is.. and is very nosy and funny.. and sometimes she gets shy.. and walks away and on occasion when trying to take a close up, or a nice pose shot of her, she moves her head or does something to mess up the shot.. one time she was laying down near my bed.. went to take a photo and she shoved her head under the bed.. (and now whenever we are in my room her main relaxing position is sprawled out with her head under the bed in nice darkness)... i've even caught her with half, and one time almost her whole body *just her tail and stretched out hind legs popping out* under the bed... funny i called her name and all i saw was a wagging tail sticking out of the bed :lol:

DSCN0138.jpg

DSCN0132.jpg

DSCN0100.jpg

DSCN0115.jpg

bumping this.

tumblr_lqrz79f3u61qcp3luo1_500.gif

because of that goofball stupid top page post.

tumblr_lqtnjtiatz1qek2ino1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqt2rwxjof1qgr6f7o1_r2_500.png

tumblr_lqfwcaxhWn1qdpqhfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqrhvt3XvQ1qfy9ero1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqre0wLxbO1qe3ewqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqs4sv22iP1r16jifo1_500.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

symbols, sadly that is not my dog... got that sent to me by my little sister..

it looks exactly like one of the two we had 15 years ago called pepsi & cola.

decy - dogs are amazing like that.. my golden (annie) uses her front paws for a lot of stuff like that.. we don't fully close doors just for her... we keep them from completely shutting so if she wants to go into a different room she just pushes the door open with her paw.. or sometimes she uses her head to slowly push the door. she also fluffs her pillow on her bed, it's hilarious. if her blanket is on the floor she scrunches it up to use it as a pillow / something to lay on. In the morning in the bathroom (on the east side of the house getting the most sun all day) *bathroom is tiled and gets nice and cold during the night* she goes in and uses her front paws to move the little rug/mat under the sink area just so she can lay down on the cold tile on one side and bathe in the sun on the top.

YES! we LOVE it when our dogs use their paws as 'hands'

we've fostered some dogs recently too and i can say our dogs must be purty smart cuz they have figured out how to use their lil paws for all sorts of things

some of these fosters seem clueless.

i like too how dogs can train one another and show each other stuff.

Yea Pep was lying on his back holding his fav toy in the air while he nuzzled it and bit it, he seems to have really long toes (are they toes on a dog's paws?) and he almost moves them independantly to grip stuff, it is cool.

Then it is super cute when he uses them to cover his eyes while he sleep, he copies me (I sleep with one arm tucked under the pillow) so he has been doing that with his blanket.

decy- annie does the same thing! it's hilarious.

she'll scratch her head/ears while she's sleeping then she'll leave one paw over her eye for a while..

like this

DSCN0018.jpg

YES! we LOVE it when our dogs use their paws as 'hands'

we've fostered some dogs recently too and i can say our dogs must be purty smart cuz they have figured out how to use their lil paws for all sorts of things

some of these fosters seem clueless.

i like too how dogs can train one another and show each other stuff.

this!

always amazing when this happens.

also love how smart dogs are... annie likes to watch t.v. and she even communicates with me and HUSK sometimes... we'll be laughing and saying stuff to her.. and she sometimes shakes her head, or sneezes as responses :lol: it's the best when she's rolling around on the carpet.. and i go "hey! what are you doing knock it off!" and she jumps up looks at me and goes *sneeze* and goes right back to it... i always get a kick out of that.. plus other times she does things as responses

dogs are amazing animals.

sometimes i wish we had collars like in UP so they could chat with us.. because i'm always intrigued about what dogs must be thinking at certain times.

also i didn't mention earlier.. but when the door is actually shut.. annie will sit outside the door and knock.. she doesn't scratch.. she sits and jabs at the door until someone opens it :lol:

DSCN0111.jpg

DSCN0122.jpg

39208_1410279249868_1019083726_2552049_105412_n.jpg

5797756829_8f13e0df96_b.jpg

today.

got a few of this from my little sister when annie was at my parents house letting other people get cute golden puppies. (i remember when i was 4 and we went to pick out annie's mom molly.. i knew she was the dog for me because she came running up to me... knocked me over *i was kneeling down leaning back on my feet* and she stood on my chest licking my face while i laughed for a good 5 minutes.. she was my best friend till i was 18 and she passed R.I.P molly.. love and miss you)

but on a brighter and cuter note .. speaking of puppies, here are a few of them

3534388377_d8d29e4c51_z.jpg

3535190884_bd3e8f8185_z.jpg

3535205994_dd147146c1_z.jpg

4226773527_0cee9382f5_z.jpg

4359823061_5b9c21754a_z.jpg

3794392404_9ddbdaccd9_b.jpg

4079101736_fa1f6c8806_z.jpg

4106334731_94e759b1ea_z.jpg

3535193756_584ae11f01_z.jpg

3534379059_5140cd126d_z.jpg

3534381391_f33c2ccd8e_z.jpg

3535203254_e5628afe11_z.jpg

sorry for the overload of golden (:

Alfie has recently figured out if he sneezes he can get someone's attention because it's like a reflex to say bless you if you hear a sneeze. Now if he doesn't actually need to sneeze but wants your attention he makes this ridiculous bark noise that is as close to a sneezing sound as he can get, he'll keep doing it until you look at him and say bless you.

If you ask him where Bob(the cat) is and she's not in the house he goes to the window and looks for her.

7db4a75b.jpg

7c360264.jpg

I thought I'd regret getting a small dog and not another Rottie but after Hunter died I couldn't imagine owning another. Now I can't imagine the house without Alfie...even though his moulting is out of control.

My sister just called telling me Ptera my family dog's got a slipped disk in her back. she's gone from being as playful as a puppy to unable to walk or stand in one night. fucking tears. looked forward to seeing my dog almost more than seeing my family when going home. my parents and sister know I'm just living somewhere else, but Ptera is just oblivious and gets sad and whines for hours when I leave.

her names Pterodactyl because when we got her from the shelter she was tripping on her ears. The shelter found her in a box with four of her brothers and sisters on the side of the road. We went to see the group of them and I instantly fell in love with her. The rest of my family wanted a different one, but when we came back the next day to pick her up after all the shots and stuff were done on the whole litter the one they wanted was gone and Ptera was still chilling unfazed waiting for me to come get her.

The vets given us some pills which he hopes will make the signals from her brain to her hind legs start working again, but for now she can't walk or stand, has to be carried outside and held up to go to the bathroom.

got her 16 years ago, and she hasn't shown any signs of aging until now. still booked it around the yard as of yesterday in circles for no reason.

photo.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

• Like 2

don't know if anyone else has seen this yet.

tumblr_lrl9zcudXZ1qjcf0do1_500.jpg

a dog, saying good bye to his deceased companion... you can see the sadness and depression in his eyes/face/posture... poor dog...

this is what separates dogs from cats and other animals... in my opinion..

annie, settles for rooting for the patriots during the short period of time before the hockey season starts...

she says... less than 20 days till the bruins make another run for the cup... lets go bruins!

tumblr_lru2jaRwrK1r19qmgo1_500.jpg

• 2 weeks later...