Team Dog Lovers [round 2]

watson

OAAAADkh9VXgTnb0r030ihmsV7hG0Lm1L8XNI-GK6E3mOoVgtbOcjzYjv6T81ehjCTCNn1LhgNyiVJHlM6vfcCPYFX0Am1T1UOJ3BwEOFRRcMT_we7egoTixuyDR_thumb.jpg?1301620661

I used to have two of these.. one was all white (cosmo) and the other was a mix of browns n shit, she looked like a pile of dried leaves. they both had underbites lol. had attitudes too haha. theyd give you the look. cosmo would always bring you something to play fetch with but would never let it go once he brought it back to you the first time haha. baby was a bitch, she had her moments though.. /endremenisce

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my dog had gotten a heat stroke one hot day here in chicago and um my mom had called me that day asking if i had fucked up "princess" (my boxer's name) i told her no i hadnt whats wrong. so when i seen her in person her face looked all lop sided and her back legs were giving out. so my dad took her to get checked up like three times. it was sad watching her all fucked up i was thinking about just putting her down. cuz the fucking vets were saying they aint know wtf was wrong and she gotta get surgery to get fixd that cost like 3000 bucks. so my dad took her to some different vet and he finally figured she had a stroke and just gave her some pills and she's back to normal.

ha thats a cool photo.

I had to go look after my mum for a few days so the dog was at home with my wife and son, havent ever been apart from him apparantly he pined for me the whole time, when I came home he went fucking loopy, I don't think I have ever seen someone be so happy to see me.

I had to go look after my mum for a few days so the dog was at home with my wife and son, havent ever been apart from him apparantly he pined for me the whole time, when I came home he went fucking loopy, I don't think I have ever seen someone be so happy to see me.

Haha...funny how you could be out for 5 minutes or 5 days & your dog will STILL go bananas when you come thru the door!!!

This is my pittie-mix..."RUSTY" with a few of the cats...

OZZY-OZSAVI-LEMURLUCKY-LUXRUSTY-RUST2010-Copy.jpg

• Like 1

today i was reading about HOT CAR PATROL

these people basically react when they see a dog in a hot car:

calling 911 immediately

or even breaking the window if the dog is in distress

it's been done of bunch so far this summer in a variety of states all over the US and not one of em has gotten in trouble for it.

sounds good to me

How brain dead does one have to be to leave ANY living creature in a hot car???

Ahhh, the stupidity and cruelty of some humans never ceases to amaze me...

Before I adopted my dog, Rusty, he was abandoned in an apt with 6 other dogs & 12 cats when the "humans" moved out. They went over 2 weeks with no food or water, before they were rescued by my friend Sean Casey's Animal Rescue/"No Kill" shelter in Brooklyn.

sorry to bring this up in this thread but here these stats are alarming

Highway safety agency seeks fast action to prevent children’s deaths in hot cars

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/highway-safety-agency-seeks-fast-action-to-prevent-childrens-deaths-in-hot-cars/2011/07/26/gIQApi4GbI_story.html

The hotter Southern states recorded the greater number of deaths, with Texas leading the nation with 71, Florida recording 56 and California recording 36.

• 2 weeks later...
sorry to bring this up in this thread but here these stats are alarming

Highway safety agency seeks fast action to prevent children’s deaths in hot cars

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/highway-safety-agency-seeks-fast-action-to-prevent-childrens-deaths-in-hot-cars/2011/07/26/gIQApi4GbI_story.html

The hotter Southern states recorded the greater number of deaths, with Texas leading the nation with 71, Florida recording 56 and California recording 36.

apparently daycare centers in some places have started a thing where if the kid isn't dropped off on time, they call the parents

happened in virginia this summer, but in the twenty minutes it took for the kid to be late and the call to be placed, the kid was dead. (mom went to work and forgot the kid was in the bckseat)

^agreed. dogs rock! :lol:

and you're right, the golden (annie ((full name annie get your gun *boatshoes*haha))) has a love/hate relationship with the camera... sometimes she's curious what the weird object i have in my hands is.. and is very nosy and funny.. and sometimes she gets shy.. and walks away and on occasion when trying to take a close up, or a nice pose shot of her, she moves her head or does something to mess up the shot.. one time she was laying down near my bed.. went to take a photo and she shoved her head under the bed.. (and now whenever we are in my room her main relaxing position is sprawled out with her head under the bed in nice darkness)... i've even caught her with half, and one time almost her whole body *just her tail and stretched out hind legs popping out* under the bed... funny i called her name and all i saw was a wagging tail sticking out of the bed :lol:

DSCN0138.jpg

DSCN0132.jpg

DSCN0100.jpg

DSCN0115.jpg