Team Dog Lovers [round 2]

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5350004068_7f9385a18a_b.jpg

so I am getting a staff cross, a friends dog just had puppies, I have always had cats and now we cant decide on a decent name for it, thought I would come to 12oz for ideas. I gotta stop my wife from picking some stupid cutesy name, and my son's suggestions are pretty good, so far he likes Buster and Doughnut, I like Chowder or Bacon. My wife likes Pepper.

• 1 month later...

Peaches pooch got an ill laceration on her paw. Hada play doggy doc on her.

In uploading i also forgot i had some others i wanted to share, of the newest pup

to my house. Roomates got her, fucking Honey. Bitch is four months old

and already a beast. Completly non house trained too. I wanna kick her most times. but

she is pretty fucking adorable. can't lie on that.

IMG_8084_1.jpg

peach passed out after surgery.

IMG_8089_1.jpg

xmas peaches.

IMG_6849_1.jpg

Honey. The akita mutt.

IMG_6705.jpg

Honey and Peaches. I'm really quite surprised she lets this new pup hang on her bed...

IMG_7013.jpg[/img]

IMG_6690.jpg

• Like 1

hey man. dogs get cold too. who says they shouldn't be fashionably warm like the rest of us..?

also, i'm assuming thats a boston terrier you have there. love them. thought it was a frenchie

at first glance though. which are also amazing. always wanted either or. when i have an entire spot of

my own instead of room i'm getting another dog. can't fucking wait for that day.

If your dog is a fan of Sean Price. Raekwon, or Thristin Howl the third and like's to keep it LO' down Ralph Lauren Polo do various styles of rugbys and small pony tops for dogs... (no spam)

i'd imagine they're sized for fuckin' nippy wee yorkies that you'd rather take your foot off than put a coat on though...

this is my girls dog. i would like to think shes a bit mine too. shes a shelter dog and started out really scared of people and pretty much everything. it was sad. now shes getting alot better, as weve had her for a year or so. shes a blue heeler and pointer mix and when she warms up to you shes the best dog on the planet. cool story bro. anyway shes the cutest dog ever and will lick peanut butter off your butthole no questions asked.

156762_10150108173893243_662803242_7392671_2089808_n.jpg

35962_455067538242_662803242_6193233_4343541_n.jpg

lol just seein if anyone read all that

• Like 1