Team Dog Lovers [round 2]

watson

we rescued the rotti thing last year, she was overbred, dehydrated, bones sticking out, lacerations all over her. found her in the middle of a highway, she slept for 2 days when she got home. the humane society said they knew her and gladly changed her info over to us.

the huskie collie was adopted from animal friends, he was abandoned n abused, he's got lots of issues. both are the best dogs ever and are on point like mother f'ers. i love these bastards

[ATTACH]139366[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]139367[/ATTACH]

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH]139348[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]139349[/ATTACH]

pittsburghs humane society did a nice thing for the pooches today, but if no one adopts them they'll get put down anyways, bastards

All these dogs look awesome. How are they not adopted?

they probably are adopted, that place is fucked up. really they dont do shit for the animals and only care about publicity and pay checks.. a buncha fake ass people running that show.. i always look at their site and i dont recognize any of these dogs. they'll lead you to believe that they roll like this though. i wasn't paying that close attention to the fliks before i posted. sry

these are probably dogs from training classes

• 3 weeks later...

tumblr_l5289cVjP01qasnqno1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1278518213&Signature=ZqhI8s%2BYEZoGtnE0HIsHklKFiQg%3D

My dog Tara the pterodactyl. when we got her from the pound she was a week old and she was tripping on her own ears. 3/4 beagle 1/4 jack russel. she and four other week old puppies were found in a box on the side of some back road in a cardboard box. BEST DOG EVER! she's 15 now, and still just as playful as she was when she was a puppy

tumblr_l3vfpqEfW61qasnqno1_500.jpg

"what about shoe lala?"

but when you're chilling watching tv, she does too.

my dog turns 2 this month and i have easily spent acouple hundred in toys over the past 2 years. they last about 15 minutes tops if he is interested in it. he dont understand that we are in a fuk recession and i cant buy him a new toy everyday. just got him a new toy yesterday that is for "tuff" dogs and he didnt even play 10 minutes with it before he destroyed it. i need toys made out of Kevlar or something similar. this is my last try, it cost $40 so i hope it last atleast a month..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's been about a week since I adopted this 8 month old pit bull/staffordshire terrier mix from the kill shelter in my area. He was found in the Bronx tied to a fence in a heavy rainstorm, left to die with no food or shelter around him.

He gets along great with the beagle/lab mixed dog I've had for 3 years. They have a royal rumble in the living room every day around 2pm

DOG.jpg

DOGS.jpg

DOG1.jpg

DOG2.jpg

DOG3.jpg

• Like 1