Team Dog Lovers [round 2]

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my dog,max, hes a golden retriever mixed with hound or sumthin...he had parvo as a puppy. so it stunted his growth..he just grew outwards lol. hes a lowrider

maxyawn.jpg

Picture055.jpg

my brothers dog,sterling. a standard poodle...yeah its a poodle, but dude is badass. hella protective dog.

sterling.jpg

Picture153.jpg

I was kinda brief about my dog last night. So when I got him he was 3 mo. old and a hand full! I had to take him out to piss every 2 hour, never got any sleep. Since then its gotten better about 4 to 6 hours.

I've been taking him to dog parks so he can play with and get socialized with dogs and people, baby wipes are key when going to the park.

Now that I've had him for a little over a month I want another one, haha, so as soon as this guy is trained I'm hoping to get another frenchie. His name is Louis...

well i was surfin through different facebook groups and came across this one

someone in bulgaria or something took an axe to this dogs legs and cut them off

shit is horrible but the dog looks like it's in good health now

people are fucking assholes

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=104654392906259

018107260.jpg

018065463.jpg

fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i could've gone without reading that story, but i should totally adopt that dog for my homeboy who's a quad amputee ninja

Gorgeous dog. My dog is half husky/golden lab and she's a spoiled bitch too.

If you don't spoil your pets, you shouldn't be a pet owner. I think that is a good rule to live by when it comes to that. I'm not talking about buying them expensive clothes and bedding, but more so with affection and diet.

I see a lot of people in my area with pitbulls. It pisses me off when I see how they handle them. It's like they got the dog just to show how tough they are as a human. An animal should never be used as a mucho macho accessory. It's no wonder why people in my neighborhood are afraid of dogs. Too many people raising dogs to be assholes.

I have friends with pits and they spoiled them properly and raised them right. They're great dogs, and will still protect and serve when the time calls.

If you don't spoil your pets, you shouldn't be a pet owner. I think that is a good rule to live by when it comes to that. I'm not talking about buying them expensive clothes and bedding, but more so with affection and diet.

I see a lot of people in my area with pitbulls. It pisses me off when I see how they handle them. It's like they got the dog just to show how tough they are as a human. An animal should never be used as a mucho macho accessory. It's no wonder why people in my neighborhood are afraid of dogs. Too many people raising dogs to be assholes.

I have friends with pits and they spoiled them properly and raised them right. They're great dogs, and will still protect and serve when the time calls.

I can't stand those people. As a pit owner myself, and seeing how sweet and intelligent they are, I don't understand why people would WANT to raise them to be nothing but fighters. Shit, my dog is afraid of cats.

Also, the people that immediately crop their ears and bob their tails piss me off. I can understand the tail bobbing to an extent, like when a dog is actually injuring themselves because of happy tail, but realistically it isn't needed.

• 2 weeks later...

DSCN0111.jpg

DSCN0132.jpg

DSCN0115.jpg

DSCN0122_01.jpg

DSCN0137.jpg

it's funny, she fluffs the pillow part of her bed, and if she lays on cold ground she'll go get her blanket out of her crate and pull it to where she is gonna lay down and then she'll lay down on it.

she loves following you around, and sitting right next to you, and if you pet her she'll lay down and stay by you forever.

i find it funny if i watch tv she'll watch it, i was watching a hockey game the other week, sitting around and she came by sat down i was petting her, and i looked down and noticed her actually following the game wherever the puck went she watched, now that i noticed that... i see it even more often if i watch t.v.

shes a spoiled princess.;) haha

she is real elegant too, i'll try to snap a photo of it but whenever she lays down she'll cross her paws, and outside she'll lay right near the walk way elegant like almost telling people and other dogs "i am the master of this domain, this is my kingdom" :lol:

and earl i agree with you, if you dont spoil and love your pets to death you shouldn't have em.

^^^Shiba Inu's are adorable, yet feisty dogs.

@boat- Princess Annie is a boss!!!!

Here's the spoiled baby that turned 2 saturday and got a donut.

P1130560.jpg

P1130569.jpg

P1130562.jpg

He's got a smile that you can't miss. When he tries to be intimidating, it just looks cute because he still looks like a pup.