12oz NEEDS YOUR HELP (PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP INFO)

GLIK$

-ATTENTION MEMBERS OF THE OUNCE-

sam4.jpg

As many of you probably notice, the forum has been down for a little bit.

We've been having bandwidth problems and it looks like its gonna cost Raven even more money out of his pocket per month to 'remedy' the situation.

This fucking blows, double pause - single no homo, the site already costs Raven an exorbitant amount of money to run. He pays it all out of his own pocket and as most people know doesn't really ask for 'hand outs'.

So what we're really trying to say is in the time of need, please head over to http://www.fourthehardway.com pick out some shit and help out. If you dont see anything that tickles your fancy, send any donations to service@fourthehardway.com ANY DONATIONS OVER $5 WILL RECEIVE A 10% OFF COUPON FOR FTHW. When premium accounts are launched sign up for a month or two, or forever. We're trying hard (and by we I mean Raven) to keep this decade plus passion going and providing you a haven for; pee in the butts, lolcats, booty threads, amps, more amps, and album trading.

Raven works his ass off with whats seemingly 20 hour days to support and maintain this site. The least everyone can do is send whatever they can afford/buy some rap writing supplies. He's single handedly supporting the four elements of rap-hop. Seriously. KRS-ONE says it in his new single.

PAYPAL DONATIONS:

https://www.paypal.com/

service@fourthehardway.com

Other means of support:

http://www.fourthehardway.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: -12oz NEEDS YOUR HELP-

Im not gonna get into specifics because to me that seems too desperated? i guess and too much over kill.

But when I say dude pays A LOT of friggin money to run this shit, I mean numbers that I didnt even believe at first.

raven gets too many props for as hard as he works.

hell, the whole bunch of you deserve a ton of thanks.

glik$, ask raven about that ebay idea i had. maybe scrape up some trinkets

from well known writers, get them signed, fundraise.

i'm donating when i get my next paycheck.

and i'm buying shit from 4thw.

I'm breaking my long-standing refusal to start a pay-pal account, just so I can support. Should be able to get an order in some time before this weekend.

And I'm itching to sign up for the premium accounts, any idea when we might be hearing the numbers?

access to the restricted section.

fourthehardway and aka exclusives

being better than the rest

As of now, do you have access of what the prices will be for the premium account? Not that is risking my chances of getting one, its just that i have to move money over to my checking account from my savings. That way, i can keep track on how much money i have to put there each month, or year.