12oz NEEDS YOUR HELP (PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP INFO)

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Co-Signed.

The story about him and the Ball Busters is a prime example.

But whats with some people not even blogging?

Skuf?

we're getting ready to do a round of updates that includes a few new people. also, as you noticed, we need to drop some names as well. just some personal issues that's preventing him from participating right now.

since there's been so many questions to me about coupon codes, here's the details...

premium members get a 10% coupon code right off the bat.

if you spend over $50, i'll give you a 15% coupon code.

if you spend over $100, i'll give you a 20% coupon code + free ground shipping (USA only).

so basically if you spend over $100 your Premium Status is free, plus you get free shipping. if anyone wants one, PM me. plus as everyone knows, we hook up a lot of free stuff in our orders.

the way i look at it, 12oz magazine was very important to me as an individual. the forum is something that grew into an addiction for me (photos and conversations). the blogs are beginning to do the same. so i don't really mind dropping the $18 to help out. i know it's going to good use, and the people behind the site are people who are definitely respected. all the vip and blue letters are just kind of a novelty bonus for me. although, i fear for the VIP section if any old tom dick and harry can get in there now. i guess you need to take the good with the bad though.